New home for IP game threads.

Thread: New home for IP game threads.

New home for IP game threads.

The SOH Flight Center server will be the new home for the CFS3 IP Game threads.

If you haven't already done so, head on over and get registered and check out the CFS3 IP Games forum.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.net/forum/fo...-CFS3-IP-Games

Hello

WHy do we need to be registered again ?
    Isn t it the same forum ?

Posting ip games

I went over to the CFS3 ip forum and tried to post a ip game.But it won't let me post and when I try to register it says that I am already resgistered.
    HELP
    Salute Judan

Wink Where is it?

After registering at the net, I am still waiting for the e-mail link.

www.sim-outhouse.net is a completely different forum on a completely different server. that's why you need to register over there too.

Ickie is still hammering out the details on the email system for both places after the server upgrades...this is why the registration emails have been wonky. In the meantime, Henry and others have been doing the registrations manually.

If you are registered and are having problems with getting your game posts moderated, it's because of the anti-spambot features in the forum software. It helps to post in a few other threads besides just the game threads since multiple posts in only one thread is one of the red flags for the spam filter.

Stephen304
    I registered using the normal link and form, was i supposed to do that? I havent gotten activation mail and i can't post or do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen304 View Post
    I registered using the normal link and form, was i supposed to do that? I havent gotten activation mail and i can't post or do anything.

Ickie is still hammering out the details on the email system for both places after the server upgrades...this is why the registration emails have been wonky. In the meantime, Henry and others have been doing the registrations manually.
    That's being worked on.

Stephen304
    Oh, so i guess i have to just wait? You can't do it manually?

Oh, so i guess i have to just wait? You can't do it manually?
    That IS what we are currently doing.
    As of 4:48AM CST 2/26/2010 there are 533 new registrations, of which approximately 10-20% are spambots that have slipped past the filtering. This list takes time to process, as each of these new registrations needs to be confirmed against known users here and if nothing matches up then further cross-referencing against known spam sources need to be checked for final confirmation.

And I repeat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparmike View Post

The email system should be working now.

If you did not receive a registration confirmation email, check your spam filter.

Stephen304
    Ohhhhh, i thought you meant like you were having people register through you or something. Still no email.

Ohhhhh, i thought you meant like you were having people register through you or something. Still no email.
    Try posting...all valid members should be manually registered and able to post now.
    With a manual registration, you won't get a confirmation email.