What did you buy your honey for Vallentine's Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you buy your honey for Vallentine's Day

Retired SOH Administrator

What did you buy your honey for Vallentine's Day

I tried to get this new Honda Accord V6 that she really liked but I found it is really to early in the year to get a good deal. I get double barrels because we were married on Valentine's Day too...lol.How the heck to ya buy for someone who has no wants or needs.Anyway I got her two, one hundred dollar cards to go shopping at her favorite places and a two hundred dollar massage at her favorite place that she goes to. They also pamper and spoil her, do finger nails, toes nails, feed her a good lunch..it soaks up three quarters of her day, but she wuv's it.....oh yeah the love-ee dove-ee cards too ....Mike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

BladeRun
    whoops..thanks for reminding me

harleyman
    Just a card and Candy..

She has also no wants or needs and will not go to a salon because of what 4 years of steroids have done to her body...

Since I haven't worked in a while, I didn't have the money to buy anything for her so I'll give her what every woman I know wants. I'll clean the house, do the dishes, do the cooking, wash the clothes, all the normal chores that we usually share, etc., I'll be doing for a month. I gave her the same thing for Christmas and it was a big hit, so I thought that I'd try it again. I got nothing else to give her but my heart and she's already got that.

CAD

MCDesigns
    I sent the GF a big bouquet of flowers, mostly roses to her office with a teddy bear yesterday. What's the point of the big bouquet if yoiu can't show it off or rub it in the nose of her co-workers, LOL
    We'll do the romantic evening deal tonite with me making dinner.

It's pretty sad to see these guys in our stores that only do these kind of things for their women one day out of the year, EVERYDAY should be treated as if it is Valentines.

Well said Mike. I use to buy her flowers all the time but have just about stopped.She says after a week or so the fifty buck arrangement is dead. She prefers the rub and shopping gift cards. Even though this weekend is our anniversary she likes going Nags Head on a weekend and take a few days of rest. They waterfront hotels are outrageous this weekend due to V day, but next weekend they really drop.She looks forward to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCDesigns View Post
    It's pretty sad to see these guys in our stores that only do these kind of things for their women one day out of the year, EVERYDAY should be treated as if it is Valentines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Ohhhh....

I just need a massage....!

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well chet...come on up here....i give ya rub for free ...grins
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    I just need a massage....!

no honey, no cash.
    easy day.
    We can complain about Il2 defects or omissions, but after a quick reality check with the competitors' products we go back to father Oleg as a bunch of prodigal sons.

Insuber

She's not really my honey. She's been a great email friend over the years.
    She lives in England, I live in North Carolina USA. Needless to say, we have
    not met and probably never will.
    I sent her a card 10 days ago hopefully it will get there in time. Plus I sent
    a Prince Charming Teddy Bear from the Vermont Teddy Bear Company in
    Vermont. ( My home state ) The teddy costs $101.00 with postage to get
    it here plus another $20.00 to send it to England.
    Hopefully, she likes it.

United States Marine Corps Retired
    pSsT! Never Skydive From Your Flight Simulator

Part 1:

Two E-Bay purchases. A collectors edition Lucy and Ethel at the chocolate factory figurines and a ceramic trinket box with Lucy and Ricky on it.

Part 2:

When Federal Taxes come in, I will go out and get the best deal I can on a 24 or 26 inch LDC TV for the bedroom, then go shopping for a new sofa for the living room...our current one is worn out and is uncomfortable to sit on for more than a short while.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to get my wife a rose for every year that we've been married. I stopped at 24 roses and we're now at 32 years of bliss. Wish I was home to deliver this year's 24 rose bouquet in person, but I'll have to depend on UPS to get it done this time... Again.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by CADFather View Post
    Since I haven't worked in a while, I didn't have the money to buy anything for her so I'll give her what every woman I know wants. I'll clean the house, do the dishes, do the cooking, wash the clothes, all the normal chores that we usually share, etc., I'll be doing for a month. I gave her the same thing for Christmas and it was a big hit, so I thought that I'd try it again. I got nothing else to give her but my heart and she's already got that.

CAD
    great minds think alike. being in the same situation, i did the same thing at christmas time. the only difference is, i do all the chores around here anyhow, so what i did was make everything hospital clean. usually, i just do what needs doin.
    this year i did work for a couple of days a few weeks ago. i held back a few dollars so i could get her a card and a little teddy bear. otherwise anytime i get a few bucks in my hot little hands, it goes either to the wife or her daughter.

Ken Stallings
    17 long stem red roses -- one for each year of our marriage.

We don't celebrate Valentines day. Some years ago we started celebrating Ground Hog's day. I make a chocolate cheesecake. Typically it lasts all the way through Valentines (just two of us).

One of those giant Hershey's Kisses and took her out to her favorite Chinese restaurant and then shopping. Mrs Willy is not much on cards or flowers, so I do what I can.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

A new dining set and cedar shake siding on the townhouse, plus lunch out just to warm her up ... then ...it's her turn.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

tigisfat
    I'm going to get her a big #$&* and then I'm gonna @#$% for a long time. If she doesn't like it, she can *%$#% my @#$%.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_moe View Post
    Well chet...come on up here....i give ya rub for free ...grins
    Moe,

I always knew you were a dirty old man.Wait till your wife finds out and I will tell her all the times you tried to buy me a car and how you wanted me on the cruise.

Have a Great Valentine's Day and spoil that great Lady you have.I think she deserves it after putting up with you.

Hiede

me and my wife avoid valentine's days like a plague . i always found pathetic that some people need to be told when they have to celebrate the one they love .
    not only that but there is also the whole nascar thing going on in town this weekend so daytona is worse than a freaking zoo these days ... definitely no incentive whatsoever to get out of the house more than truly needed.
    "Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the State becomes lawless or, which is the same thing, corrupt."
    Mahatma Gandhi

those who would trade freedom in order to get safety deserve neither

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    No sweetheart in my life.. I do buy Flowers for my Sister and Mom..
    And My Cat, Katastrophe gets kitty treats..

I do have many women as dear friends,
    But I do not think it would be proper to send gifts to them..

And I do Hope all.. that do have women and men in their life's share a wonderful Love filled day together..
    To all of those who are Blessed with romance..
    May God bring to each of you
    All the love and Kindness possible..

harleyman
    I must say...You guys do some pretty awsome things for your better half...

I told you guys Hiede was gonna come in here and bust my balls...you thought I was kidding huh....lol

Quote Originally Posted by hey_moe View Post
    I told you guys Hiede was gonna come in here and bust my balls...you thought I was kidding huh....lol
    The problem is you love every second of it.

Hiede