el stupido

Thread: el stupido

el stupido

Hi,everybody

after little swapping with propblures, I ruined that of mine SU P-38s. Uninstallin and reinstalling, trying editing of the texture cfg, even deleting of the prop.dds didnīt help, I always get that ugly representation shown on the screeny...any tipps would be highly appreciat

Cheers,Thilo

Charter Member 2011
    the p38 uses the entire texture to map the prop blur, in other words, non of the stock prop texture will work nor will any 3rd party prop texture that uses that method. I've attached the prop that came with the plane if ya need it. Just rename it to Prop.dds and put it in the Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\SU_P38_common folder and click yes to overight

Of course if you havnt switched the prop and you get that no matter what i'm afraid i'm stumped at the moment :isadizzy:
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Hi, Stiz

thank you for your reply, excuse me for ansering that late!
    I tried a systemrestore, to get rid of the new directx, replaced more and more bigger files of my FSXinstall with my backups - no success. Sometimes "memory" becomes a new meaning, regarding software.
    Could it be possible, that the effect shows up, because the original propdds are installed on another plane?
    I uninstalled some candidates - no sucess. Heavy cleaning - no success...how to wipe out that "wrong memory"?
    Cheers, Thilo:isadizzy:

Members who have read this thread: 0