The cats out of the bag!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The cats out of the bag!!!

Here are the landing lights and cabin lights effects for the Cat. I did not add Nav lights or tail lights because I don't if it had any.

<Effect Type="Track" EffectName="ac_Light_cabin_red_small" PosX="-0.4" PosY="-1.5" PosZ="4.3" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="160"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="ac_Light_cabin_red_small" PosX="0.0" PosY="-1.5" PosZ="4.3" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="160"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="ac_Light_cabin_red_small" PosX="0.4" PosY="-1.5" PosZ="4.3" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="160"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_landing" PosX="5.25" PosY="0.25" PosZ="1.3" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="60"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_landing_effect" PosX="5.25" PosY="0.25" PosZ="1.3" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="60"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_landing" PosX="-5.25" PosY="0.25" PosZ="1.3" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="60"/>
    <Effect Type="Track" EffectName="fx_ac_Light_landing_effect" PosX="-5.25" PosY="0.25" PosZ="1.3" MinVel="-0.01" MaxVel="60"/>

Nice to see the cat being put to good use!

easy to fall in love with this plane when working on it but there is always a point in the process when it becomes real work :isadizzy:

great job Ted and John. You guys are a pleasure to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post
    Nice to see the cat being put to good use!

easy to fall in love with this plane when working on it but there is always a point in the process when it becomes real work :isadizzy:

great job Ted and John. You guys are a pleasure to work with.
    Thanks for the excellent pit/station models Steve, it wouldn't have happened without your work too!

John
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    So it looks like there may be an amphibian version without all the aerials coming too?

I met the pilots grandson a few years ago, and he told me the story of how he'd recently gotten the plane's log book back from Slew McCain's estate. That got me interested in doing a skin for the first plane to land on Henderson Field 12 Aug 42. It was a Navy PBY-5A (BuNo 05045)
    I've got her in PTO now...

US Navy PB5YA (BuNo 05045)
    Assigned to ComAirSoPac, Espiritu Santo, New Hebrides during 1942. This machine made the first landing on formerly enemy held territory when it landed on Guadalcanal on 12 August 1942.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Another Beautiful Bird Major..
    I really like the USN skins..
    Can't help it the Cat is a great American bird..
    Bravo

Members who have read this thread: 0