You asked for it.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You asked for it....

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    The aircraft on our website are professional models that were made for other customers. While the base model will still be similar, a lot of those models are made without poly/texturing restraints. In a few cases we have found it easier to just start from scratch instead of trying to reduce the models we already have down to fit. I believe the B-52 cockpit is a ground up creation. The pit was already sent off to other people to get the finishing touches (thank god) before the hard drive crashed. Hopefully there more screens will surface soon but it is out of our hands.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Hey guys, I did snap a few quick screenies during a test flight yesterday but didn't get a chance to upload them last night. I'll do my best to get them uploaded tonight when I get home from my day job.

I've gotten most of the flight instruments animated and I'm now moving on to the engine/fuel system and corresponding instruments. These are probably going to take a little time to sort out but she'll get there.

After that I'll tackle the navigation instruments and she should be finished at that point. She's still a few weeks from completion, but getting there

Darrell

Very nice!!! This is the first choice in my "to-buy" list! Thanks!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Members who have read this thread: 1