A2A cub question

Thread: A2A cub question

A2A cub question

i bought the A2A cub..but not with accu something..what does that add? and is it worth adding? thanks

And by the way... yes.

Charter Member 2011
    Fort Rucker, Alabama, United States, United States
    Definitely worth it.

VFR Reviews
    Extraordinarily worth it.

But if that doesn't answer your question enough, feel free to ask :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by VFR Reviews View Post
    Extraordinarily worth it.

But if that doesn't answer your question enough, feel free to ask :ernae:
    Ditto!

On a side note: What's mind boggling is Microsoft pulled the plug on furthering the Flight Simulator program with FSX, the available hardware is catching up to the demands of that software, and now we're getting the most amazing plane and scenery addons, both in the payware and freeware areas. My interest in, and desire to keep flying in FSX has only increased since the sad demise of Aces.
    "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is"

thanks everyone...seems odd that it would add that much more to an allready good product....so its worth adding to the 377 when i get that as well?

The answer is always going to be yes.

thanks for the support chaps,

yes accu-sim is worth it if you are into that kind of thing.

The cub and the 377 are of course very different, the cub and P47 with accu-sim are different to the 377. The 377 has a higher work load, but once you get use to the basic checks its much easier to use, and satisfaction is rather good when you have made a sucessful flight. What is great is that ive noticed many people on our forum now are very proud when they have made 'there' aircraft last for many flight hours.

Accu-sim is great in that respect as it gives the aircraft character and means you can fly it as your aircraft, taking care of it and trying to get the best out of it without ruining the engines and airframe. Ive noticed a few people on our forum reset there accu-sim flight hours once they feel they are able to handle the aircraft and are past 'training'. So they reset everything back to 0 to begin the aircrafts 'career'.

Before you get the 377 Dave do a bit of reading up and watch a few vids to see if it would be your own cup of tea.

ok thanks lewis....ive been flying 4 engine planes in fs9 for some years..(never seriously like a biz) but with that tiger moth and now that ive purchaced the cub and will get the accu-sim im going to learn to fly all over again..i may clean out my fsx hanger and just keep a few planes (it takes forever to laod anyway) and learn to fly correctly with a few favs that have my intrests...

Members who have read this thread: 0