Trans Global Blackburn Beverley

Thread: Trans Global Blackburn Beverley

Trans Global Blackburn Beverley

Anyone know where I can find the Trans Global Blackburn Beverley, their website has gone and can not find it at Avsim or Flightsim.

Thanks

I downloaded it a few months back from Flightsim, no problems but i think it was a FS2002 model which makes it difficult to track down, i have it on disk, PM me if your having probs.
    cheers ian

Check out the Bev offerings at the file library of Classic British Files [sorry, am barred for posting the direct link], you'll find paints and an upgrade package, such as:

Blackburn Beverley Upgrade to FS9
    This package contains three major changes to the excellent FS2002 Blackburn Beverley C Mk1 produced by Trans Global Aircraft:

1. A completely-revised Flight Dynamics package to allow the aircraft to perform well in FS2004.

2. A repaint to represent XL150/K of 47 Sqn, RAF Abingdon, as it appeared in 1962.

3. A new instrument panel, based on the TGA instruments, together with the recent Alphasim bitmap. Some original instruments read incorrectly in FS9, so have been replaced.

Further downloads are required in order to fully-populate the panel: please take the time to read the instructions.