HU:Cera Bell212 - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: HU:Cera Bell212

Lovely job there Andy, you cannot beat a nice bit of dayglo!!!!

gajit
    Excellent work Andy :salute:

dennison
    Love them Andy thanks.

Timm
    Hi Guys,
    Here is my latest texture for the 212. Some years back I lived in Spain down near Almeria and there they had a symbol you saw in around the region which they called
    the INDALO man this was a prehistoric magical symbol found in a cave and it was customary to paint the INDALO symbol on the front of houses and businesses to protect them from evil and was considered a good totem. Legend has it that the INDALO was a ghost that could hold and carry a rainbow in his hands thus the arch over the head. Well why not put one on the 212. I very happy with this one and will be uploading ASAP.Timm

Attachment 31665Attachment 31667Attachment 31666

Just installed this last night and what a brilliant helo, really nice to fly and I love the effects and sounds, I installed the AAC repaints immediately and I have to say what a magnificent job you have done!:salute:

Hello Airtrooper - wonderfull paintings ! Thank you very much for them

Hello to all !

It's a nice forum with interesting topics.
    This is my first post here.

The whirlybird is not flying in the similar-sounding country with the kangaroos.

Attachment 31671

Available at FLIGHTSIM in a day or two.

Greetings
    Bernhard

Hello Christoph Leipzig - yes, when their 222 is out i have a lot of paints to do ...... HSD is on the list :salute:.
    Glad you like the 212 as "Christoph 12" - happy flying

Dirk

Hi baernhard - great to have you here at the outhouse Austrian-Paint looks fantastic !!!!

I work on a norwegian one - inspirated by the LN-ORM (Bell 214 Big Lifter) from Helitrans. First one is nearly complete. Now i make a second one, used as Support Helicopter in arctic regions - so it need some dayglo parts for higher visibility.

Dirk

yep Austrian paint look very good one thing that could be improved on that paint is the roundel on the underside it is too big otherwise it is acurate

link to an underside image:
    http://www.airliners.net/photo/Austr...212/0298410/L/

Best Greetz from Austria
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Hi baernhard - great to have you here at the outhouse Austrian-Paint looks fantastic !!!!
    Thank's - but I've only accept your suggestion

I have repainted two more - will upload them sometime tomorrow

Greetings Dirk

gajit
    Excellent as always Dirk :salute:

Does anybody fancy doing this scheme, I know its not the right model but I quite like the paint job!

http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/images/de..._Bell212_1.jpg

The file was too large to upload but theres a link to the photo!

Hi peter12213, i will give it a try - but it could be that it will not 100% close to the real one ( maybe 90%) - hope it will be ok for you

Dirk

Thanks Dirk, I just like that Greek scheme I think its rather nice, not sure if you can do the weathering as bad as it is on that photo but if you can then please do!

Much appreciated mate!:salute:

Start working on the Greek Paint. Here is an very early WIP-Shot. Need a few more Photos - search the Web for them.

Dirk

Must go to bed now (here it is 0.45 am) - so here is another WIP-shot - colors changed, a few details added. A lot more of work is to do, but .......

I'll try on my lunch hour to find some more pics and post them mate

Some pics of the greek version.

http://www.hellenicnavy.gr/images/de..._Bell212_2.jpg

Attachment 508Attachment 509

This is all I cold find I'm afraid I will keep looking though!

Hello peter12213 - thanks for the Photos - hope to show some more WIP-Shots this evening.

Dirk

Great Thanks Dirk! :salute:

OK - here we go - after a few hours of work it look more and more like i want ......
    Still a lot of work to do - but it goes on well (I think).

Dirk

BTW, thanks for the two "Hilman Aviation" repaints, Dirk.
    I love 'em.
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Members who have read this thread: 5