HU:Cera Bell212 - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: HU:Cera Bell212

Michael,
    will you share this nice paint you show over your afghanistan scenery?

BR
    Tom

gajit
    Just finished painting the office so had a go at this one..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mooomzfft5c/Cera Bell 212 repaint C-FOKV Can Heli.zip

rsharrard

UH-1N

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Robin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]Anyone want to tackle a US Navy SAR version? Not sure how to post pictures, but if you do a search for NAS Fallon SAR, there is a decent U-tube video and quite a few links to photo's The navy has been phasing them out of late and we just decommissioned our last one about a month ago, but they've done their share of High Sierra rescues around Nevada, and California. I used to be stationed with the Fallon SAR Team back in the late 80's The UH-1N was definably a work horse. Robin

Few aircraft inspire me to open Photoshop.

This one did...
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

gajit
    Nice 1 boomer :salute:

gajit
    Just working on this repaint.

nicer G

theres a few more paints for this bird here>>>>http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=4950

gajit
    Wow Jeansy - they are great

I love the Era job :salute:

EDIT - so close to compleating this one so here it is although I expect Jeansy's will be superior - hes such a clever artist who really does know his stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mtojjtddxez/Cera Bell 212 repaint US Marines.zip

rsharrard
    Real nice gajit! But can you duplicate it with Navy on it instead of Marines! Robin:salute:

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    nicer G

theres a few more paints for this bird here>>>>http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=4950
    Holey Moley, jeansy!!!
    Thank you! :salute:
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Could not resist to do a "Bundespolizei"-Repaint - I know, there is already one in the package but i like them so much and it is my absolut favorite helicopter - so i do "my" helicopter.

Just a HU - Bernhard Lechner released two paints (real beautys) at flightsim.com.

Dirk

Cant let you guys have all the fun, one of my fictionals from the Nemeth UH1H, just transfered over to the 212

Bill

gajit
    Good choices guys :ernae:

Ill go ahead and do my VXE deepfreeze paint also since its supposed to be for a 212 anyhow.

Bill

Some nice Tongass shots, I like the one with the Heat Shimmer effect.

Bill

Some small adjustments an then the first three are ready to go ......

Dirk

Fireball,
    nice paints as always :ernae:
    to all repainters:
    I miss a decent austrian army paint

BR
    Tom

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by rsharrard View Post
    Real nice gajit! But can you duplicate it with Navy on it instead of Marines! Robin:salute:

Hi - will this work for you? I have tweaked quite a bit- just a little more work to do..

Pack 1 is upload at avsim.com and flightsim.com

Dirk

rsharrard
    Wow! Excellent! Just asked for Navy on the tail and belly, but ya done real nice. The only thing missing is the white longhorn silhouette on the top of the nose, but that was not on all models and not part of the color scheme when I worked on them...Wow, memories abound. Just purchased my 212 last night, after seeing what you guys were doing, and can't wait to add this livery to it. Fly's real nice! Not crazy about the "LOUD" irritating turbine sound, but that's realistic! Robin

very soon to come Italian Navy Paint

re done the tail rotor blur

think turned good will upload it to a few locations more info soon

BR
    Tom

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by rsharrard View Post
    Wow! Excellent! Just asked for Navy on the tail and belly, but ya done real nice. The only thing missing is the white longhorn silhouette on the top of the nose, but that was not on all models and not part of the color scheme when I worked on them...Wow, memories abound. Just purchased my 212 last night, after seeing what you guys were doing, and can't wait to add this livery to it. Fly's real nice! Not crazy about the "LOUD" irritating turbine sound, but that's realistic! Robin
    Just for you Robin - i hope that the added engine grills look realistic enough.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t4k2m2jmwi2/Cera Bell 212 repaint US Navy rescue.zip

Army Air Corps paints WIP

WIP: First of a few Army Air Corps (AAC) repaints of the AH1, this one from Middle Wallop

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

gajit
    Looking forward to that one my fellow Dorset resident! :salute:

Ok Gajit, how the hell did you get the grills, that looks great, cmon tell us cause I like it.

Bill

Members who have read this thread: 5