ATI X800XT AGP Video Card

Thread: ATI X800XT AGP Video Card

ATI X800XT AGP Video Card

I have a little used ATI X800XT All In Wonder AGP video card sitting here that I won't be using. This is about as good a video card as you can get for a computer that uses AGP cards. It has great graphics performance, can digitize analog video and has a TV tuner. It comes with all the original cables and breakout boxes and has an aftermarket Zalman cooler.
    I figure $50 plus shipping is a pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad13 View Post
    I have a little used ATI X800XT All In Wonder AGP video card sitting here that I won't be using. This is about as good a video card as you can get for a computer that uses AGP cards. It has great graphics performance, can digitize analog video and has a TV tuner. It comes with all the original cables and breakout boxes and has an aftermarket Zalman cooler.
    I figure $50 plus shipping is a pretty good deal.

sorry for not noticing this sooner - I hardly ever come here...

Has this been sold or otherwise disposed of?

You would be able to use this as the basis for a DVR then, correct? (rather than buying a TV tuner card and using the existing video card?)

PM me with info if you still have it, or send me an email (I think you can do that from my username...)

Brian

If Brian doesn't take it I will. It looks like my 6800XT is getting ready to expire.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

Members who have read this thread: 0