SOH wants you!

Thread: SOH wants you!

SOH wants you!

Hey guys! Just a quick reminder that the annual bandwidth fundraiser drive is still rolling along. It's slowed down some but we've passed the halfway mark about halfway through the month.

If you think Sim-Outhouse is a great place to swap ideas, get new add-ons, or just plain a great place to hang out, fly IP games, and meet new friends then feel free to donate a little bit to help keep this place "on the air".

I hate to sound like one of those PBS membership drive guys. It's hard to be one of the guys knocking door to door to ask for donations, but this is what keeps SOH up and running.

If you can afford it, any little bit helps!

Donation info here:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...74&postcount=1

Great Site here @ SOH.--- Got my support.

:salute::ernae:

Hi Mike,
    Just put my 2nd.donation in Via Pay Pal, to help towards the Extra bandwidth costs, well, well worth everything you can give guys,---(we have great time Flying on-Line in CFS3. )

Dig into those pockets fella's, we got to keep this Site going.

My thanks to you and Staff here for a truly remarkable and much appreciated set-up.

Bill T.
    RAF WINCO41

Charter Member 2012
    Just sent in a Donate. Not much but every little bit helps right.

Thank you for the site. This is my 2ed year as a member
    and well worth the Donation.

flyer01:salute:

A quick bump to the top! ...nnd an urgent plea for help! :d

It's time to pay the bills again and our bandwidth fund drive has stalled out a bit short of our goal.

If you haven't already, please consider dropping a few pennies in the collection jar to help keep Sim-Outhouse on the air.

Members who have read this thread: 0