Super Cub: Now Available - Page 10
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Super Cub: Now Available

Could not resist and make a fourth paint - another canadian one :mixedsmi: .
    OK - now I start compile the package. Should be available during the week.

Greetings Dirk

gajit
    Very good Fireball6 :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Dawn of a new hard working day in Cub Country:

Beautiful screen shot.My favorite times to fly,Dawn & Dusk.

gajit
    Just completing an easy one..

Will there be any patches in the near future? Some of the Standard Variants still misbehave (excessively fast, unrealistic climb ect...).

PS - I do have the latest download from that recent email.

Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    Might as well email them to support, it's easier for me to keep track of.

Mike
    Is this support email? http://www.flight-replicas.com/Contact.htm

Charles.

rsharrard
    That USAF is REAL NICE!

gajit - deed you sleep at night You paint faster as we could install the repaints

Dirk

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    gajit - deed you sleep at night You paint faster as we could install the repaints

Dirk

LOL Tx Dirk - but this was a simple one... Download from..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ztydoezy2zg/Flight Replicas Super Cub L-21 USAF N5320G.zip

gajit
    Started this one but have quite a lot to sort out still - and its midnight after a long day

That's a refreshing change, looking forward to this one

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstreamsky View Post
    That's a refreshing change, looking forward to this one
    Yes - and its a real world scheme although it should be on the 150 hp version but it needs a glass door so this looks the closest to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cvearl View Post
    Is this support email? http://www.flight-replicas.com/Contact.htm

Charles.
    It's also in your Manual, last page. I've sent you an email, so that you'll just need to reply to that, and then you can also put the address in your Contact list if you like.

Mike

Sky~6
    Mike, just recieved an email- a NEW UPDATE...!

Can you describe any new stuff added/updated. I really like the email updates of your aircraft-this is SUPERB customer service...I don't even have to check for updates...they are emailed to me! Thankyou :salute:

Regards,
    Sean

gajit
    Yes - just downloading mine as well - thanks Mike. It would be good to know what changes are made before loading it as I dont appear to have any probs with wrong airspeeds etc.

For me to have no complaints about a product is so rare!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gajit View Post
    Yes - just downloading mine as well - thanks Mike. It would be good to know what changes are made before loading it as I dont appear to have any probs with wrong airspeeds etc.

For me to have no complaints about a product is so rare!!!
    Just small changes, in the Classic and Extreme packages (and obviously the Complete package). Don't quite remember what, I just changed the master files as word cames in and I looked at things, but it is basically two items changed in the Extreme airfiles; someone claimed their mag switch was inop in the Experimental (worked for me, but I regenerated the model just to be sure), and corrected a bone-headed error in which N8050C had two red nav lights.

In the future, I will also send out updates that just contain the corrected files, as I know that some folks that live in remote areas and only have satellite download, find that downloading the whole Complete installer can be troublesome. In that case, you'll just need to manually install by dropping the update into your aircraft folder. Instructions will come with the update, in any case.

Mike

Here's a good contribution from a user I thought I'd share:

I found out that if you change the atc_model line in the General section of every aircraft to PA18, default ATC says:" ...type Piper Super Cub..." which is correct!
    [General]
    atc_type=Piper
    atc_model=PA18
    editable=0
    performance=
    Category = airplane

Regards,

Jose

Mike

1. This download is a new "Complete" install so it will be necessary to uninstall the existing one?

2. Should the uninstall be done from windows control panel or the uninstall icon in All Programs/Flight Replicas Super Cub-Complete for FSX/Uninstal Flight Replicas Super Cub?

3. Any additional things to do, clean up wise, after the uninstall?

Note: I'm on Vista 64. No problems installing the original Super Cub D/L (or any other addon for that matter)
    "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is"

Quote Originally Posted by FLighT01 View Post
    1. This download is a new "Complete" install so it will be necessary to uninstall the existing one?

2. Should the uninstall be done from windows control panel or the uninstall icon in All Programs/Flight Replicas Super Cub-Complete for FSX/Uninstal Flight Replicas Super Cub?

3. Any additional things to do, clean up wise, after the uninstall?

Note: I'm on Vista 64. No problems installing the original Super Cub D/L (or any other addon for that matter)

Hi there. You should be able to just run the installer, and it will automatically overwrite the existing files.

If you've done any custom paint schemes, with new entries in the aircraft.cfg, you should back those aircraft.cfg up, and then paste back into the new aircraft.cfg your new texture entries (only!).

Mike

gajit
    Well done Mike - good stuff :ernae:

Perfect, thank you!
    "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is"

gajit
    Repaint C-FHCG is now available.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dz1lwyjtkkz/Flight Replicas Super Cub Classic C-FHCG.zip

Sky~6
    Outstanding paint, gajit...they're getting better as you go-

Request-could someone do a dirty one of the extreme 1, please..!

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky~6 View Post
    Outstanding paint, gajit...they're getting better as you go-

Request-could someone do a dirty one of the extreme 1, please..!
    Hi

Just buying the extreme version now so i will have a look. :ernae:

gajit
    Hi Sky6 and Robin

Is there any interest in my painting this on the experimental version?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Piper...996456bc773717