New Freeware Antonov AN-2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Freeware Antonov AN-2

Grab the AN-2 by Xomer at Avsim RU (Talk about a nice VC). The sound file is awesome. You get all of the funky AN-2 startup sounds. If you've heard one start up, you know what I mean.
    Dandog

Just This Guy!

Nice shots Flyboy....

I really like this latest AN-2, it's easy on frames, looks great and flies like the real 'bucket' that it is...lol
    Thanks Vladimir Zhyhulskiy and Roman E. Krauss fo this superb model, and thanks Cazzie, for the new prop.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Anime Adoring Aviator
    This soundfile on Flightsim is also very good:

Name: an2fxsnd.zip Size: 1,566,914 Date: 02-13-2007 Downloads: 935
    FS2004 Antonov AN-2 Sound Set Update, for use with AN-2_SND.ZIP. Fixed version by Jakub Winiarski.

Last september I was passenger on a AN-2 in Lufthansa colours. Would be fun to be able to use the same plane in FS. If someone is looking for inspiration for a repaint, the paintscheme looks like this: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Deuts...e578f8a2cac738

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Deuts...e578f8a2cac738

I wish Vladimir had modified the animations of this bird.
    Currently, the external power unit appears depending on the level of the mixture. If it's at 0%, they appear, if it's at 100% they dissapear. Unfortunately, even when the mixture is a 90%, those objects are already there !
    It makes it hard to fly at high altitude. As soon as you start lowering your mixture, your external view is screwed
    Nothing critical of course, since the stuff is not visible from the VC. It's just that you have to put the mixture back to 100% everytime you want to make a screenshot

Members who have read this thread: 1