Various shots

Thread: Various shots

Various shots

A recent transition to Windows 7 meant starting again with FSX, so just a few shots of the things I've currently got installed:

Thanks for sharing these shots, Tweek! Every one of them features superb composition.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

I like the contrast. Is that due to screenshot editing or the HDR mod?

Looking great there! I, too, guess the bloom/post processing graphic mod is enabled...

Nicely done!
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Yeah, it's the mod. All shots are straight out of the sim, bar some cropping and rotating of a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    Yeah, it's the mod. All shots are straight out of the sim, bar some cropping and rotating of a couple.
    Thought so, just wasn't sure.

Might give the mod another try. Maybe it learned not to break my AA and AF by now...

Tweek, you are arguably the best screenshooter on Sim-Outhouse!

For some reason I can't get that mod to work with my FSX...it isn't compatible with DX10, right?

very nice :ernae:

Really nice pics; love the 2nd shot especially!
    "What do you hear?" "Nothing but the rain!" "Then grab your gun and bring the cat in!" "Boom, boom, boom!"

Quote Originally Posted by djscoo View Post
    Tweek, you are arguably the best screenshooter on Sim-Outhouse!

For some reason I can't get that mod to work with my FSX...it isn't compatible with DX10, right?
    Why thankyou, although I'm not sure I'd go that far!

Couldn't say about DX10 myself. I've only tried it with DX9 so I wouldn't know, personally.

I was just wondering who was 'arguably the best screenshot guy 'round these parts' ...huh - how do you like that.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 0