Modeling in X3

Thread: Modeling in X3

Modeling in X3

Greetings gents,

This is mainly targeted at Bill as I know he has started down this path.

I had hoped that there would be some Babalon 5 spacecraft for X3 but I havent found any yet. I am specifically looking for the Earth Force Agamemnon.

If there isnt one available could you point me to the SDK & any other links that may be helpful?

When I 1st got Max one of my 1st projects was the Agamemnon, since the model is done I thought it might be quick & easy (relatively) to plug it into X3.

Thanks!
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Greetings gents,

This is mainly targeted at Bill as I know he has started down this path.

I had hoped that there would be some Babalon 5 spacecraft for X3 but I havent found any yet. I am specifically looking for the Earth Force Agamemnon.

If there isnt one available could you point me to the SDK & any other links that may be helpful?

When I 1st got Max one of my 1st projects was the Agamemnon, since the model is done I thought it might be quick & easy (relatively) to plug it into X3.

Thanks!
    Bob I have seen a few of the Babalon 5 ships for X3, I would have to check weather they were Reunion or TC, but there are at least a few done. As far as adding ship, check this link it is one I sent to Bill some time ago, and is a good start to adding ships to the game - http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.p...0613ec3c245754

There are some other references in that topic so dig around the Babalon 5 ships will not be too far away...
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!