Fokker Dr.1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fokker Dr.1

Fokker Dr.1

Boy what a beauty...neoqb Did Good

I am so glade Panther threaded the repaints

And Bob's jasta paint and props

Thank you

I would have posted some pic but it looks like that may be an issue at this time

Master of Disaster
    Ummmm.............you's guys are pulling a Panther!:costumes: Where, what, when, why? i.e. where can we get it?:d
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Heh, have to say it Mud, cause it's been out quite a while. "You need to get out more often." :costumes: Sorry.

Here you go....

http://www.neoqb.com/fokker/
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Thanks Dain's for helping MUD...

and sorry MUD this was a restarted thread originally by Panther to thank everyone involved for a wonderful freeware ...enjoy :ernae:

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dain Arns View Post
    Heh, have to say it Mud, cause it's been out quite a while. "You need to get out more often." :costumes: Sorry.

Here you go....

http://www.neoqb.com/fokker/
    Sorry Dain, I knew exactely where it was (in my SimObjects file). I just thought someone else might like to know where to get it.:d
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    Sorry Dain, I knew exactely where it was (in my SimObjects file). I just thought someone else might like to know where to get it.:d
    Gotcha...

A big DL, but worth it, thanks for the info, I missed it first time around. It certainly keeps you busy! She is a bit like a helicopter, you need to put in small control inputs all the time, just to keep her steady. Not one for any great distance flights!

I just love the scenery it comes with too...and if you don't like that... then I tried putting the "Flyboys" scenery in FSX..... If I remember right... not too many problems... you have to make sure the crash detection is off....
    Champaign Lady Volunteer.

max_thehitman
    Wonderful screenshots
    Thanks for posting them

BananaBob
    Yeah, This bird is awesome, sometime I'll have to get around to doing another photoreal of the "Flyboys" bad guy. Great shots!! :ernae:

One of my favorites is "Lola!" by Chris Brisland from the movie, "The Great Waldo Pepper".

My English is not perfect , However, I have no problem with the Fokker .After takeoff the plane is climbing too high so I reduced by 1 / 3 power and 20% mixing and stabilizes the aircraft well .On my model "neoqb Fokker Dr1" instrument for the quantity of fuel was not working then I spent last night to read and read again the file "aircraft" and I found it "bestpowerspecificfuelconsumption = 0" so I changed to "bestpowerspecificfuelconsumption = 0.5000" .Finally consumption of fuel now!
    My settings are high and it is increasingly difficult but with Fokker, I fly very well without problems, except two crashes . Anna
    Wer fremde Sprache nicht kennt, weiß nichts von seiner eigenen .

Picture

A picture

S
    All for free, it's amazing! What a beauty!

Oh! A Purple Lola! Although that sounds better in German: "Ein lila lola"

Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

Yes, it's true! Herr Cbris . Regards Anna

It is a magnificent model, now if someone could talk neoqb into releasing their Se5a for FSX as well....:ernae:

yeah - give ol' heywooood an inch...

I do hope they can get 'Rise of Flight' out early next year - can you imagine the impact of a WWI combat flight sim with FSX caliber visuals and (hopefully) an equally good online / offline core program?

http://www.riseofflight.com/

looks like it is still moving forward...

Hi Herr Heyooood , The site "rise of flight" is very interesting .Yes, I can imagine the impact of a WWI combat flight sim with FSX caliber visuals (although I do not like war games) . Thank-you , regards Anna

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    Se5a..
    There's a pretty decent one out already

Alphasim Se5...as 'decent' would be an accurate assesment I agree, but the neoqb Dr1 is superb and I was thinking of a model that is on par with it :ernae:

actually my other favorite from that era, the Nieuport 28, preferably with that sweet Hat in the Ring insignia on the fuselage.... would be even more welcome were it as well executed as the Dr1 :ernae:

Didn't quite escape.
    These random "edited by" comments are quite amusing, aren't they? I'm developing quite a little collection under my posts. :d

Ian P.

Members who have read this thread: 2