Child's face as Pilot figure

Thread: Child's face as Pilot figure

Child's face as Pilot figure

How would I go about making a new pilot figure face to be used in the aircraft? I have a close friend who's 12 year old son simply can't get enough CFS2, surprising to say the least, especially with all the other pc and X box games available that kids play nowadays! He's simply engrossed by CFS2 and the PTO during WWII!

I'd like to be able to fit his face to a few US cockpits...as a surprise for him. I've more or less volunteered as his Dad hasn't a clue about pc's let alone this.

I'll be using a latest family photo and saving it in a new format to work in CFS2? Any special tips or utilities I need to use?

This will mean a lot to this young man (newest CFS2 addict?) and I'd just like to make it happen for him!

Thanks for any help and guidance here guys...

:USA-flag:

There have been pilot's faces uploaded in the past for various aircraft. KM's P-47 enjoys the option of having several of the Thunderbolt aces faces as downloads.

How this will help you I don't know. I imagine one of our painters would need a photo of the boy to try and duplicate.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Ok well I thank you Sir for your response. I was really hoping I could figure something out for this young man.

Question Just an idea ...

How about putting his name on the sides of his favorite plane?

.... it worked for me! Attachment 24915

Attachment 24914

Dirtman

~~ CFS2 Fulfills my need to "peacefully" blow things up ~~

Roger that Dirt, I had already done that in MS Paint, that part I did figure out. I started to use Paint fixing opposite tail numbers that were reversed on some repaints for myself long ago. I thought maybe there was a small utility to convert a jpg pic to a painted look bmp. I'm still looking.

I did see some program to convert pics into cartoon type computer generated pics as avatars I think it was but where I can't remember. It comes with one of those toolbar scams though so I shied away from that. I'll figure something out I guess. Thanks for the response though...