Merry Pigmas, and all that other stuff.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Merry Pigmas, and all that other stuff....

Merry Christmas Piglet

Thank you Can't wait

I'll keep checking!

R
    Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.
    No DC3 without the DC2

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    ...Now go get yer AN-32, just been uploaded.
    Hope you all like it!:ernae:
    Many thanks, Piglet !!! A great holiday treat !

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

cat wait to download it, I hope you didnt ruin your christmas just to get this out to us Piglet!

Maybe as Bill's (aka "Lionheart") first act in his new promotion he can get this loaded fer us

thank you Tim Conrad - looking forward to the first flight :ernae:
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

tigisfat
    Thank you!! I can't wait to try it out. The Zlin 50 is already one of my most-flown aircraft.

Wow, still no sight of er yet!<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    "Soon to be Expat"

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    I have Yellowknife's Runway calling for the Antonov and the Tucano is on stand by in case the An goes MIA.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

Could somebody PLEASE update the site, specially the add-ons part (sound of banging forks and knifes on a wooden table going louder and louder)

Also to the SOH staff guy's; Happy Holidays! :ernae:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Don't look like we're going to fly it today.will have to wait five more days now.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Douglas runs the uploads department and addons. I think he is out of town. I have to wait for the upload code as well. (I had something to upload a couple of days ago, hadnt recieved it yet).

Sooooon..

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Merry Christmas Tim! Awesome looking model!

:ernae: :ernae:

I still cant believe how huge those nacelles (engines) are. I'll bet that thing can take off in a super short dirt strip via STOL style..

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

It's a shame that it's all on Douglas shoulders. When I was here I okayed the Fs uploads and if either of us was unavailable we could progress important uploads. There should be someone else with co-responsibilty for allowing uploads otherwise we lose the lead when authors like Tim give The SOH first chance.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Based on my recent experience with the Quickie uploads 5 days is about right.
    Regards,
    Robert

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

Nah!, Could not be right. My uploads are all subject to a delay of a couple of hours, especially in those days Roger is referring to. But recently my Viper AI package was also upped in hours.

Await a Cognac (or beer) or two, watch a nice flick and it will be up.

Patience........right?

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    why 5 days?
    Well four actually.cause I,ll be on the road most of four days,Don't get home till late evenings.

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Thoe6969 View Post
    Well four actually.cause I,ll be on the road most of four days,Don't get home till late evenings.
    :d Stay safe and awake on that road.... and no

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

thanks tim for a lovely aircraft

im loving the VC :ernae:
    best work so far

Yep, it would be great for at least one other person to be co-responsible for the uploads, especially on occasions like this. Since I haven't really been given any specific responsibility with my promotion, I wouldn't mind getting a "how to" course on the uploads area and give Douglas some extra breathing room.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Yep, it would be great for at least one other person to be co-responsible for the uploads, especially on occasions like this. Since I haven't really been given any specific responsibility with my promotion, I wouldn't mind getting a "how to" course on the uploads area and give Douglas some extra breathing room.
    If it is a fact only one person can OK the uploads and that person is on a road trip, then we will see Piglet's masterpiece @ other site's first if he chose to upload there. That would be the first time as far as i can remember. Again, if that is the fact, perhaps that could be a point of improvement in SOH management in the future.
    Otherwise, it still is a big freebie home to many, depending on donations. And even the SOH staff people are doing this for a hobby, voluntary and not for/as a job.
    Meaning, we all have to just wait where Tim's long awaited AN-32 will pop up first.

Edit: While anxiously awaiting the AN-32, Tim; Could you please be so kind to upload some more screenies of this beauty?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Hmm

Piglet most likely worked a curly little tail off to get this to everyone too

Many Thanks Piglet

We sit and

You can't upload it to media fire? Or rapidshare? Or Windows Skydrive?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Just uploaded to Flightsim.com.
    Hopefully it will take on the first try. Often I have to upload twice!:isadizzy:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Piglet Conrad
    Piglet's Peculiar Planes
    "Ahhh... the freedom of freeware!"
    First Rule of Aviation:
    Don't piss off your mechanic.

Members who have read this thread: 2