Warbirdsim P-51 Activation Problem
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warbirdsim P-51 Activation Problem

SOH-CM-2017

Warbirdsim P-51 Activation Problem

I'm posting this here in the hope that someone from Warbirdsim checks in on this forum.

I completed purchase of the Warbirdsim P-51 last Friday and sent in my activation request email. I have heard nothing back since then. I have sent an email request to the support email address but no response so far.

If anyone from warbirdsim sees this please pm me.

Thanks.

It took a few days for my activation to come through also. I sent a polite email to support and got my activation not long after.

I have the same problem, i bought it on friday too and in sunday send an email to support but no answer.

i will be delightful with an answer

if anyone from warbirdsim give us a help will be much appreciated, thanks. :ernae:

Thumbs up

So im not the only one. I paid £44.95 for the download version but when it came to activate they sent a confirmation of order email with no ref id number. I tried to activate the mustang and fully understand the process however i got a reply saying the number was wrong. I found the correct number on my paypal account and sent that. I've heard nothing since, I will definately give warbirdsim a wide birth in future. They don't respond to emails so now I've had a p51b thats useless for best part of a week. Am I expecting too much from them seeing as the process of taking my money took minutes.

How long is normal to wait for a reply for the activation of a product that i already bought and paid?

I have no reply to my 3 mails!!!

all an automatic process, put the aircraft in the basket, paid it via paypal, installed and send the activation request on friday 18 and no answer since.

anybody know if warbirdsim is still working?

merry christmas to all including the ones who let me grounded!!!

I got my initial activation back almost instantly, and WBS have answered most of my e-mails in a day or so. The longest I had to wait was 5 days, and that one came with an apology for the delay. Are you using the same e-mail address as when you ordered? I hope you do get up & flying before Christmas.

SOH-CM-2017

Unhappy Caveat emptor - "Let the buyer beware"

It has been a full week now and I have heard nothing back from warbirdsim after sending in my activation request and two follow-up emails to their support address.

I would not have purchased this add-on if I had been aware of the process before hand. The payment for the purchase is completely automated e-commerce but the activation of the product is a "person in the loop" process that appears to be subject to breaking down badly.

I have initiated a dispute in paypal requesting a refund.

Caveat emptor - "Let the buyer beware"

I have informed my credit card company of the problem and if I hear nothing from warbirdsim soon I shall be seeking a refund from them and shall leave it at that. I know some people have had no problem, so its hit n miss if it all goes well. Wish i'd read this thread before i bought it.
    Live and learn

it seems they are alive, they now have a christmas sale offer at 1/2 price in the front page:

http://www.warbirdsim.com/Content.do

with a NOTAM - ACTIVATIONS ARE BEING PROVIDED FOR DURING THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY PERIOD!

let's see, 7 days and counting... :salute:

I'd just been pointed to the Christmas sale and would have been tempted if it wasn't for the problems people seem to be facing with activation.

Irrespective of the price, I think I'll hold off spending my pennies until I see how you chaps fare with your activations.
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

Quote Originally Posted by res non verba View Post
    they now have a christmas sale offer at 1/2 price in the front page
    Ouch, if I'd only held on for a couple more weeks I could of saved myself £20...

It is a great package though and easily the most flown aircraft in my virtual hangar. Sorry to hear about some of the issues others are having though, hope you all get it resolved one way or the other.

Hey everyone,

I just stopped in here real quick from being in "Christmas mode" to see what's up. I assure you that the activations will be going out to all who have/will purchase the product. There has been some dificulty in getting the activations out promptly - especially as everything after payment must be done manually. I appreciate everyone who has been patient enough for the activation requests to arrive. I know I am not the most patient guy out there either, and I can feel your frustrations, but please fear not.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Thankyou very much for letting us know, Im happy to wait now for you to sort it out having sent numerous emails to get activated.:salute:

Thanks, Bomber ! Just installed mine (couldn't resist the reduced price) and sent the activation request.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Charter Member 2011
    ooo 24 quid .... i'm tempted ... how longs the sale on for bomber??
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

2010 Grabber Blue GT
    OH MAN...........I got impatient and bought mine a couple weeks ago.
    It took over a week to get activation sorted out.

Trust Me.........It Was Worth It. :ernae:
    Thank You Bomber!
    Old Crow

In Memory Still

I've been eager to support JT in his splendid efforts--and waiting for the Warbirdsim tariff to hit a more "reasonable" level. So the Christmas sale is just what the doctor ordered. As soon as we hear that the activations are going forward properly, we'll all have an excellent opportunity to salute John's artistry.
    -Mike

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Well, I have really gotten in deep doo-doo with Mrs QS, but the sale was more than I could resist.... Waiting on my activation as well.......

Charter Member 2012
    Yep me too, been waiting now since the 17th of December.

Bruce
    My system specs are The wifey says no to a new computer

I will report as soon as activation arrive, till now nothing...

...nothing is not the all true i have all the christmas candy, cakes and cookies to eat while i wait

warbirdsim please look for my health!!!

merry christmas

Blog Entries
    Just got my activation, guys... It's quick and easy!

Me too - bought Christmas Eve, activated Boxing Day. And I didn't really expect it any sooner!

lucky guys!

i'm still waiting in the ready room!

since 18 dec!!!

Just got mine a few minutes ago as well. Up and flying !

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Blog Entries
    Hang in there, guys.. You won't be disappointed, I promise....

Members who have read this thread: 0