Warbirdsim P-51 Activation Problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warbirdsim P-51 Activation Problem

Got my activation today, bought p51 on 17 dec. Sorted now and flying great. Worth the wait.

SOH-CM-2017

Activation received.

I am checking in to report that I have received my activation email from warbirdsim and have succesfully activated my P-51B installation.

I have closed my paypal dispute as I now consider the delivery of the product complete.

Good Luck to everyone else who has purchased and still waiting.

Glad you chaps have got your activations. She's a beauty isn't she?

i'm still grounded fellows

don't know what happened to my activation to take so long.

since dec 18.

in dec 26 i received an email to thank for being patient and to explain that because of many people are upgranding to windows 7, that brings a flood of requests. but as for my activation nothing...

...and there are people here who bought it after me and cheaper and are already flying.

i don't know what to do more!

there's anyone here from warbirdsim who can help me?

thanks

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by res non verba View Post
    i'm still grounded fellows

don't know what happened to my activation to take so long.

since dec 18.

in dec 26 i received an email to thank for being patient and to explain that because of many people are upgranding to windows 7, that brings a flood of requests. but as for my activation nothing...

...and there are people here who bought it after me and cheaper and are already flying.

i don't know what to do more!

there's anyone here from warbirdsim who can help me?

thanks

I know the feeling.........

Bruce
    My system specs are The wifey says no to a new computer

I wrote to WBS asking about the activation procedure and pointed to this thread. The reply stated that there were no more activations outstanding at the time of writing, the 26th December. Perhaps it's worth writing to them again explaining that you're still awaiting an email?

I'm still waiting here for everybody to receive their activation before purchasing their aircraft, at this rate the sale will have ended!
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

thanks for the support guys,

i sended emails in day 18, 20, 24, 26, and today 28 dec, with only one reply in 26 asking patience!!!

i send a new email to activationatwarbirdsimdotcom and supportatwarbirdsimdotcom explaining all the situation again today! and pointed to this thread to.

i also send a private message yesterday to John Terrell from warbirdsim asking help with no reply.

in the meantime has now been 10 days since the purchase!!! and no flying!!!

what's wrong and what can i do more?

thanks,
    Nuno

The Windows 7 excuse has been bandied about for a while now. Come on Warbirdsim, get your act together. There is a big market for this bird, it is pure quality there is no doubt about that. Can't help but think that the marketing side of things is letting it down though...

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

fellows, now i belong to the group of people who can see a whole Mustang!

at last...
    ... i stopped sweating and have left that crazy look

left the ramp and go for the first flight... it's a beautiful aircraft!!!

well detailed and with excelent immersion in the aircraft. i only have 4 circuits with 3 touch&go's but i already miss the "smell" of accusim...

well done warbirdsim, congratulations!!!

i only give a nogo for the ultra mega nuclear power sonic security system... is this real necessary???

and thanks to all you guys for the real support, SOH forum rocks!!! :ernae:

i don't know if everybody is now flying, if not, we keep the press on!!!

Hurray indeed! Glad you've finally got it installed and working. As for the security measures, while I understand the need to protect their investment I believe they are excessive. Put it this way, I'm not looking forward to the next time I have to reinstall windows or FSX even...

Charter Member 2011
    well i broke down and brought it, ordered monday morning, bout 1am, got the activation bout 11pm same day no problems.

supurb model all around
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Thank you all for your support, and I am glad to hear that all is well with the security activation being accomplished. Of course everyone who has purchased the product, sale or not, will be able to receive the free, substantial update when it is released sometime this coming year - more of which will be shown as it gets closer to completion.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Can someone tell me please - after payment via paypal - where can i download the product ? Will I get an email with a download-link ?

Thanks

Dirk

Dirk, you should get an order confirmation email with a link to the download.

Many thanks for the info GBrutus - if I understand right, Warbirdsim send me a email with the download-link, then I can download the Mustang, install it and after that I have to send them a mail for the activation ?

Wish they have those Informations about "Download-Products" on their Product-Site - did not found it anywere ........

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Many thanks for the info GBrutus - if I understand right, Warbirdsim send me a email with the download-link, then I can download the Mustang, install it and after that I have to send them a mail for the activation ?
    That's pretty much it. You will get a pdf which details the proper installation and activation procedure.

Ah - thanks again GBrutus - I am waiting for the download-link now. Thought myself that it is possible to install the Product just after purchase - like nearly 99 % of all downloadable Addons.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Thank you all for your support, and I am glad to hear that all is well with the security activation being accomplished. Of course everyone who has purchased the product, sale or not, will be able to receive the free, substantial update when it is released sometime this coming year - more of which will be shown as it gets closer to completion.
    nice, good news! :salute:

Sorry if I ask again - how long did you wait for the email with the download-link ? Still have no email from Warbirdsim with a link where i can download the product for what i have paid. Send them a mail last evening, also unanswered !

Dirk

Charter Member 2011
    my link was included in the order confirmation email which i got straight away, i didnt pay via paypal though.
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Like Stiz, I received my confirmation email straight away. Have you double checked your spam folder just incase?

I have checked everything a few times - my spam folder is empty, I got a mail from paypal that the payment is done - but no order-confirmation from Warbirdsim. I have send them a mail with the paypal-Informations yesterday, no answer til now. Hope to read something today ......

Charter Member 2012
    got an e-mail yesterday stating that my activation code had been already sent, but haven't recieved it as of yet......

Bruce
    My system specs are The wifey says no to a new computer

I wrote them a second mail today - it is a little frustrating for me - If I did`nt receive a message till tomorrow i have to contact paypal to get back my money.

Dirk

I was almost ready to pull the trigger on this bird, but am scared to. Sounds like customer service kinda sucks, and for a plane this expensive it should be top notch, not second rate.

I guess I will buy the rest of the planes for Rise of Flight. And still have enough money to buy another Lionheart Model

Chris

Chris

Members who have read this thread: 0