Pics of my latest repaint

Thread: Pics of my latest repaint

Pics of my latest repaint

Here are some pics of my latest repaint on the nemeth UH1H, I got the idea from DB93's repaint of the Kodiac in the FWC colors. Thanks George, here are some pics I told George I would post. The repaint is already up in the repaint section.

Bill

I'm enjoying this one! Flew over my house and work with it. Really cool!

Thanks , Im running out of ideas though, its fairly easy to repaint this bird as long as the lines are somewhat strait, but if they have a fancy civilian design, forget it, I just cant get the lines to look right.

Bill

Thanks for posting the screenshots, it looks great!! Excellent work.
    OS: Win 7 Pro 64 Bit; FSX: FSX Gold in DX10 Mode; CPU & Mobo: i7 965 on Asus P6T; RAM: 6 GB Corsair Dominator Triple Channel; GPU: (2x) Sparkle GTX 460 2 GB (SLI-AFR 1) on TH2GD to (3x) LG 19" 1440x900 Displays (4320x900 total); Power: Corsair 850 Watt; Other: CH Yoke and Pedals, Saitek Pro Flight Switch and Multi Panels, (2x) Saitek Throttle Quads, TrackIR 5

Perhaps an OPD fictitious paint? Or, I mean Orange County Sheriff.

If you can get me some pics Ill try Thisizma, by the way is that California or Fla.

Bill

Never mind, I see its Fla, let me see what I can do.

Bill

gajit
    Excellent work Bill :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    Never mind, I see its Fla, let me see what I can do.

Bill
    Thanks Bill. I like finding the speeders here in Orlando. But it's funny, in my FS world, everyone seems to be speeding.

Thanks Gajit for the compliment, Thisizma Ive got some pics of the sherrifs dept and this one is going to take some time but im gonna give it a try, It will be way fictional since they fly as350's but what the hay I like making the wife mad when Im painting anyway.

Bill

I stand corrected Thisizma, that was the Californial orange county that flew 350's, Fla orange county flys 0h58's and a 407 so thats even better.

Bill

Go as "fictional" as much as you have to. How about put machine guns on it for me(us). That might make your wife REALLY mad. And maybe I could REALLY slow down some traffic.

MCDesigns
    Really great repaint Bill. :ernae:

Thinking twice... this sounds kinda cool! You're the artist.:ernae: It's your creation.

Thanks All

Bill