Just Flight x-mas sale

Thread: Just Flight x-mas sale

Just Flight x-mas sale

Just an fyi.....

The Just Flight and Just Trains Christmas Sale is now on - get 15% off ALL software until the 4th January 2010!
    Everything on sale from our website apart from Saitek hardware is now available to buy with a 15% discount. This offer applies to all currencies and both Boxed and Download products.
    To get the 15% discount, just enter the discount code: SIMSALE in the Checkout section of the Shopping Cart. Click the 'Apply discount' button, and you'll see the reduced total payable.
    All Boxed products are despatched to UK addresses by Royal Mail First Class FREE of charge.

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaker View Post
    Just an fyi.....

The Just Flight and Just Trains Christmas Sale is now on - get 15% off ALL software until the 4th January 2010!
    Everything on sale from our website apart from Saitek hardware is now available to buy with a 15% discount. This offer applies to all currencies and both Boxed and Download products.
    To get the 15% discount, just enter the discount code: SIMSALE in the Checkout section of the Shopping Cart. Click the 'Apply discount' button, and you'll see the reduced total payable.
    All Boxed products are despatched to UK addresses by Royal Mail First Class FREE of charge.
    Sir, could you add a link? Might make it easier for people to get to the site?
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    Sir, could you add a link? Might make it easier for people to get to the site?
    Here we go Mud!!
    http://www.justflight.com/
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Thanks for posting the link falcon. I just bought the traffic x civil/mil addon pack. With my purchase points and the discount I got it for $13.26

Not too bad! :ernae:

Members who have read this thread: 0