Is there... crafts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there... crafts

This is what I get.
    Maybe I should try IE instead of Firefox.????

Interesting. IE gives me the same notice that is in the small box but the Kaspersky doesn't totally block the site like while I'm using Firefox (ACCESS DENIED). Strange.

Well just as long as we don't pick up anything all is good.

FYI Guys, two things to remember with issues with any site that is in the .ru domain, 1) .ru is balcklisted by many security suites because of the high number of scams and attacks that originate from the ISP's that use that domain, it is really guilt by association. I have run the site and the IP through a couple of checks with Trend Micro and it seems to come up clean. Not saying it will stay that way but it was OK last night. and 2) babblefish is also reported as a trojan by many AV and spyware apps, I have had numerous issues with it at work where we use Trend Micro AV and it got so bad we had to block Babble Fish completely in our content filter, I can't get into the full techie description but it is in the scripting they use, it returns flase positives and is also very easy to exploit for malicous purposes, so it is a toss up it may be a false positive or it could be an exploit...

Don't ya hate these creaps that make us so nervous about every little thing...
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Yep.. Hate it..

Someone saboutaged my Viking download page, Flight1 package via a wepage HTML that they placed on my website. We found it the next day, but now Google mark at as a virus webpage or download link. The link is absolutely clean, but Google has it marked as very very bad..

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Yep.. Hate it..

, but Google has it marked as very very bad..

Bill
    You'll have to forgive me for laughing, but that is seriously funny. Now before you get bent let me explain.

The only thing bad about your products is divorces that occur after the product has been purchased due to FSX addiction inhabited by your products.

But still, that can't be good for sales.:isadizzy:

I was thinking about what you said Gigabyte, with the .ru thing that is. I was able to go to their site, then one day Kaspersky blocked it. Maybe now I can find some sort of contact information and send these guys an email to let them know. It would really suck to get an infection when it could be ?easily? corrected.

But then again, it might be a Kaspersky issue.?.

We are finally up and running again and thought this was worth the shameless bump :salute:

Members who have read this thread: 0