Adventures in HUD land

Thread: Adventures in HUD land

Adventures in HUD land

Spent the last week transplanting the HUD and a few gauges from the Viperden F-16 into the panel created by Todd McKee for my abacus F-18C, but I'm in need of a RED lettered HUD by Scott Printz (created for the viperden F-16). Anyone doctored this HUD yet as Scott Prinz didn't create one with RED lettering.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"
    MaddogK

No joy on the RED hud, but I'll pose another question:
    I seem to remember reading about an external utility that will take the FSNav online player data and integrate it into the A.I. data that some radar gauges read to display A.I. aircraft position on some radar screens. Does anyone know the name of that util, or how to get FSNav online players to display on the Viperden F-16 radar dosplay ??

>>note to self: AIBridge may be the file I need, but need to check FSNav online operability.
    AIBridge is a small program that runs in the background of your on-line session, allowing you to see VATSIM network traffic on aircraft panels equipped with a Squawkbox/FS compatibleradar/TCAS gauge such as that of Eric Marciano or Lee Hetherington
    MaddogK

dhazelgrove
    The Coral-flt F-15 HUD has a green/red switchable display.
    Eric Marciano's radar allows some multiplayer aircraft display. Have a look at his website.

Dave

I'd rather go the opposite way with FSNav. It would be nice to be able to see AI on the screen the way you see MP traffic.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

TNX dhazelgrove, I'll take a look.

Aye, Eric Marciano's RADAR works great with AIBRIDGE running, took me forever to track down ver 3 but luckily it was sitting on my hard drive unzipped, my MP traffic appears like the AI does while online. Still not sure if I can connect to a FSNAV session but I'm not sure I need to anymore.
    MaddogK