Hello Hello - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Hello

Thanks Skip, the same to you.

I'm still trying to work out what a "smack talking G-stringer" is.:isadizzy:

Happy new year to you bunch of pirates, even if yer a G-stringer or a evil biscuit noshing darksider,

regards Collin:ernae:

Happy New Year ya motley bunch of Pirates!
    PSULLYKEYS

The only thing necessary for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries

Question

Hello-Hello-Hello-hello anyone? 2010 is here hope one and all made it safely.

Question: how does one import a jpg file into DELFTship program :isadizzy:

Skipsan

Quote Originally Posted by Skipsan View Post
    Hello-Hello-Hello-hello anyone? 2010 is here hope one and all made it safely.

Question: how does one import a jpg file into DELFTship program :isadizzy:

Skipsan
    Ahh..so....erro glasshopper.....

Dunno.......try changing it to a bmp? Or better still get fsds and ditch the Delft mother.

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries
    OK :isadizzy: guess-so That FSDS, that would be the plane building program that has been around for ever? Something about some version not the latest one :isadizzy:

Skipsan

Hi Skip,

If you wanna make models for cfs2 then you need FSDS V2.4,.

If you purchase from Abacus then you will have to tell them, (they have been known to send a customer the latest fsds 3 and the 2.4 version as a freebie).

http://www.abacuspub.com/default_fs.html

Go down the listing until you see FSDS 3, click on it and go to the bottom of the new page. There are 2 ways to get it, via a download or by post on a CD. (I suggest the latter, as you will always be able to renew if you should get a computer glitch.

The person to contact is Adam Howe.

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries

Very well Collin will do :salute:

Skipsan

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries
    Off on 30 days leave to South Padre Island Tx. in the early AM. Iowa has rain/ice coming down at an 1/4 + an hour sooooooo! It should be a fun drive tomorrow.

Take care of the shop

Skipsan

Off on 30 days leave to South Padre Island Tx. in the early AM. Iowa has rain/ice coming down at an 1/4 + an hour sooooooo! It should be a fun drive tomorrow.

Take care of the shop

Skipsan
    Have fun and take care

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries
    Hello all from sunny day at South Padre Island TX. This has come to all via the Black Art of wi-fi

Skipsa

Hello all from sunny day at South Padre Island TX. This has come to all via the Black Art of wi-fi

Skipsa
    A wifi? don't cha have to marry one of them?

Glad ya made it ok, enjoy while you can.

regards Collin

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries
    Home at last :mixedsmi: We [my brother & me] took the central Kansas tour-de force late afternoon an evening last Saturday during "a really big rain/sleet/ice storm" missed the exit on the turnpike :isadizzy: All are safe car was covered in ice and sleet

Now on to redoing my dp for TR's_DP-7/Boston. Got the Eng numbers right just have to fiddle with the drag to get here fast enough for the spec's and adj the bomb loads. Fuel is a bit off a quandary the French DB-7A had 205 gal's and the British DB-7B was 394 gal's. Yet T.O. No. 01-40AC-1 Sec III, 580 gal's available for flight with the R-2600-11 engine.

Skipsan

SdC Redux
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin View Post
    Hi Skip,

If you wanna make models for cfs2 then you need FSDS V2.4,.
    I realize this is kind of an old post, but: you can also use GMax/3dsmax with the makemdl from the fs2002 SDK and MiddleMan to create cfs2 MDL's....

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries

HMT Trawler

Sully working on an updated dp for your Trawlers; British dp & German dp[KFK= Kriegsfischkutter]. Thinking of throwing in a couple of Lewis Gun's to round out the Brit. dp, crew size will accommodate it.

An Collin I've got an oiler dp rate-holed somewhere for TR's oiler. YES, YES LOT'S OF FLAK thank you very much Rami may be interested in this for the Med

TR if you're out there I'm almost ready to send a mod-ed Air file, Cfig & dp file for your most wonderful DB-7/Boston [III]. She is very close to spec at top-end a bit slow at Sea Level has the bomb range for the 1,000lb load [745 +] miles. Fuel is corrected to 394 US gal's with no reserve:isadizzy: Bomb load's adj to report's max= 4x500lb'ers or 8x250lb'ers. And Normal load 1,000 lb's= 2x500lb'ers or 4x250lb'ers. Mg's are coveted back to .303 Lewis mg @ 600yd's Coming your way shortly.

Skipsan

Thanks Skip, improvements welcome! BTW, I didn't put a bow wave on her, 8-9 kts, the smallest one looks 2 big, also better on the framerates!
    PSULLYKEYS

The only thing necessary for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSULLYKEYS View Post
    Thanks Skip, improvements welcome! BTW, I didn't put a bow wave on her, 8-9 kts, the smallest one looks 2 big, also better on the framerates!
    You can always make your own or take the smallest one and place it at -3 or -4 in Y axis in the .dp file.

Charter Member 2011
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the information Collin It's good to know

Skipsan

P.S. By-the-by what ever happened to all the groovy Banana's miss'em :isadizzy:

Members who have read this thread: 0