A2A Interview on FSBreak podcast

Thread: A2A Interview on FSBreak podcast

A2A Interview on FSBreak podcast

Hey guys and girls

...and people who wonder around in old leather flying caps with cardboard wings strapped to there arms shouting "MOSSIE!!! MOSSSSIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" ,....looking at you there Henry.

A2A Simulations fellow Scott and Jaggyroad films fellow Cody were interviewed for this weeks fsbreak podcast. Giving an insight into accu-sim, A2A Simulations and what Scott would love to model in the future.

http://www.fsbreak.net/

A great way to pass the time surfing the web is to listen to fsbreak podcasts giving you the latest news and interviews with everything FS. (Yes its a personal favourite of mine, giving me fs news even when I'm at the dayjob with my head stuck in a projector/server/computer.

:ernae:
    Lewis - A2A Simulations

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis-A2A View Post
    Hey guys and girls

...and people who wonder around in old leather flying caps with cardboard wings strapped to there arms shouting "MOSSIE!!! MOSSSSIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" ,....looking at you there Henry.

A2A Simulations fellow Scott and Jaggyroad films fellow Cody were interviewed for this weeks fsbreak podcast. Giving an insight into accu-sim, A2A Simulations and what Scott would love to model in the future.

http://www.fsbreak.net/

A great way to pass the time surfing the web is to listen to fsbreak podcasts giving you the latest news and interviews with everything FS. (Yes its a personal favourite of mine, giving me fs news even when I'm at the dayjob with my head stuck in a projector/server/computer.

:ernae:
    Lewis - A2A Simulations
    thanks for the HU
    i try to listen them all
    but have missed a few
    i love them
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

I've listened to all of their podcasts, and they just get better and better. They are great to listen to whilst browsing or doing any work on the PC. This is one of the better one's. The discussion about the Piper Cub's Heidi is quite amusing.
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Blog Entries
    Great interview...Scott really has his stuff together. Cody is just plain COOL!
    Ted
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

SOH-CM-2023
    FS Break is broken. At least it was at 11:00 AM. It locks up Internet Explorer.

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post
    Great interview...Scott really has his stuff together. Cody is just plain COOL!
    Ted
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    thats one of the reasons i love the new media coming out
    you get to see and hear people
    its a lot better than forums
    the first time i saw Cody on a video
    it was excellent you get a complete idea of who the person is.
    maybe in a while we will have live forums
    instead of typing we will have video
    for replys
    now that could be interesting
    or not
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

JamesChams

Thank you, Mr. Lewis!

Extremely entertaining; especially "How" the J3's "Paddle" got started and I, personally, adore Heidi and her sister Sarah.

I was, also, very educated to the obsticles in development for the ACCUSIM and the needs/wants that you'll face when trying to meet them with demands of the FS Users. I happen to be one of those "WANT IT AS CLOSE TO THE REAL AS POSSIBLE" and am glad you guys don't mind the challenge and can actually do what you say you are going to do.

That said, consider me an "Extremely Satisfied Customer, for Life," having owned and flown ALL your Accusim addons; and I hope to continue to be so, especially, if you ACCUSIM that F-4 and B-17. I'll go:isadizzy:then.

Finally, would you even consider doing an ACCU-SIMing the entire FSX? If that's even possible? It would be great product that developers could buy into if they want to use your tool, don't know how to re-create it but just like to plug-in all the aircraft's flight charactistics from Manuals, etc. I could see that as another "NEXT Stage" for you'll. It would also give you another product that I know many developers wouldn't mind investing in, if it means that uses like me would buy their products (as I ONLY buy the best). Please do think it over.

That's a pretty cool platform. It helps they have good radio voices. Good stuff.

SOH-CM-2023
    Still no go on using this site. I've used it before but tried all day to get in without success. As soon as I click anything on the page, I get the Vista Windows blue circling donut which essentially locks up the PC. Has anyone used this today?

Works fine on my Firefox in Win7.

I just checked on default IE and seems you need to have the Quicktime plugi installed. Its worth having such things anyway so I'd go grab it.

I've got W7/IE on this end and GUI play button on the link doesn't work, but when I hit the "Download Here" link it starts right up.

FAC

MrEric
    Hey Guys,

Eric here from the podcast. Sorry if you are having issues with the site, I corrected the issue with Internet Explorer.

But lets just make it easier, here is a direct link to download: http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect....sbreak_045.mp3 For those of you who are eager, the interview starts approx. 10 minutes in.

Just Right Click and Save As or Save Target As. It is a standard MP3, and should then open in anything.

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEric View Post
    Hey Guys,

Eric here from the podcast. Sorry if you are having issues with the site, I corrected the issue with Internet Explorer.

But lets just make it easier, here is a direct link to download: http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect....sbreak_045.mp3 For those of you who are eager, the interview starts approx. 10 minutes in.
    Still no go with the site in Vista Internet Explorer. As before, moving the cursor over links gives no indication and clicking on anything locks up the pc.

Thanks for the direct link. Listened to the whole 2:45+ min. Great show.

Interesting that a2a is so invested in fsx and thinks fsx life has many years left. Also they think MS may still get back into the sim. Lots of possiblities in flight simming with a2a expanding the usefulness of fsx, aerosoft considering their own sim, and the ever expanding developments in x-plane and its add ons.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjones View Post
    Still no go with the site in Vista Internet Explorer. As before, moving the cursor over links gives no indication and clicking on anything locks up the pc.
    Jim. Are you sure you haven't got some kind pop up blocker working in the background? I use Opera and the site works fine. I also tried the site with the current versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer. No problems what-so-ever in browsing and downloading from the site. If it's any help I'm using Vista 32, Home Premium.
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by thearrowmaker View Post
    Jim. Are you sure you haven't got some kind pop up blocker working in the background? I use Opera and the site works fine. I also tried the site with the current versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer. No problems what-so-ever in browsing and downloading from the site. If it's any help I'm using Vista 32, Home Premium.
    Windows pop up has been on, but turning it off made no difference. I'm able to link to all other of my usual sites, but fsbreak refuses. It takes a little longer for the fsbreak site to paint the screen, but the only thing I can click on that does anything is the red X exit, and that comes up with a message the site is not responding. Thanks for your suggestion, despite the fact it did not help.