@ Dan Dunn (d0mokum)

Thread: @ Dan Dunn (d0mokum)

@ Dan Dunn (d0mokum)

Dan,

I want to send you some info about the Lancaster boost gauges that may be helpful for the upcoming patch but it doesn't look like you accept PMs here at the SOH. Please contact me at rcafgunner @ shaw.ca (remove the spaces) and let me know how I should pass the info onto you.

Cheers,
    Rick

Dan,

Since I haven't heard from you (I'm sure you're a busy fellow right now), I forwarded the info I had to FCS. Unfortunately, I could not find a link anywhere on their site to the "Online Support Request" form so I used their general email contact form. I'm a little nervous the general email form won't be forwarded properly to the right channels.

Among the issues I reported for the Lancaster, I included an example of updated XML code for the 2D boost gauges which I now have working properly for myself. However, I hate using 2D panels and I can't do much about the 3D gauges so I'm really hoping you get the information from FCS. My only intent is the information be helpful to you for the upcoming patch ~ it'd be great to have fully working boost gauges in the VC of your fine Lancaster package.

All the best,
    Rick

Hi Rick,

Fear not- I don't usually patrol on a Sunday evening.

Will email you shortly.

Dan.
    Forever lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by d0mokun View Post
    Hi Rick,

Fear not- I don't usually patrol on a Sunday evening.

Will email you shortly.

Dan.
    Dan,

Thanks for the follow up. I think I figured out how to send you a PM. Let me know if it if got through.

Cheers,
    Rick