Tiger Woods in Car crash - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods in Car crash

Charter Member 2011

Happy Ending!

This may become an industry...

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    He is a tamed tiger, and dances on her wife's palm! Oooops, did I say that out loud!

Sorry, I like Tiger.... He is a good sports icon....

Wives should stand by their men...! Was there a song with the same title?

In poorer or in health...

When a man messes up, settle it in a peaceful way.. inside the four walls of your room, not with the Paparazzis around

Chacha, he is not a tamed Tiger....... he is a horny Tiger.

MyassisDragon
    Yet more Tiger Woods Crash Jokes:

What’s the difference between Tiger’s SUV and his pitching wedge?
    He can back up his pitching wedge!

What do a golf ball and an SUV have in common? Tiger Woods drives both into trees on occasion.

Since Tiger was "out of bounds," his wife gave him a drop.

What club did Tiger's wife use to 'rescue' her husband? A bitching wedge.

Ping just offered Elin Woods an endorsement contract pushing her own set of drivers. They are said to be named Elin Woods…”clubs you can beat Tiger with.”

In other news, EA Sports has announced the recall of Tiger Woods 10 so a new bonus level can be added called "Help Tiger down the driveway". A special edition will be sold with a bent Wii steering wheel.

He crashed into the fire hydrant because he was having trouble with the fly on his pants.

Retired SOH Administrator
    What a complete DA.....Has everything in the world going for him and ended up putting his golf club and balls in the wrong hole. His wife is beautiful, has everything going for him, lives like a king.To jeopardize everything he has earned. Why can't these clowns behave like normal people.:isadizzy::isadizzy:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hey_moe View Post
    What a complete DA.....Has everything in the world going for him and ended up putting his golf club and balls in the wrong hole. His wife is beautiful, has everything going for him, lives like a king.To jeopardize everything he has earned. Why can't these clowns behave like normal people.:isadizzy::isadizzy:
    Because they are not normal people. They are something far far removed from normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by hey_moe View Post

Normal? What's that? But I do fully agree. If I had a wife that looked like her I don't think cheating would be the first thing on my mind.

David

Charter Member 2015
    ....reminds me of the caption written under a pic of a supermodel in a particularly sexy pose...

"Somebody, somewhere, is sick of her sh**"

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo delta View Post
    ....reminds me of the caption written under a pic of a supermodel in a particularly sexy pose...

"Somebody, somewhere, is sick of her sh**"

Agreed, been there a few times. My friends never truly understood till they were in the same situation themselves.

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MCDesigns View Post
    Agreed, been there a few times. My friends never truly understood till they were in the same situation themselves.
    whats that saying?
    one does not know unless they are in the same shoes.
    Im just glad im not rich and famous
    no one gives a hoot on what i do or who
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

Physical attraction will go only so far in a marriage. Once the bloom is off the rose,....and the day-to-day nitty gritty sets in for both parties,....this is where respect and understanding comes into play. Day in and day out.
    Tiger is a button down type of personality. And I'm sure he has felt a bit invincible for many years. A 'humbling' can be a good thing a times.......
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

Happiness Consultant
    External beauty will never make up for common sense and life experience knowledge.

"Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    whats that saying?
    one does not know unless they are in the same shoes.
    Im just glad im not rich and famous
    no one gives a hoot on what i do or who
    H
    Means that on the surface most just see the happy couple with the attractive trophy wife/husband, but have no idea what is underneath or what they have to deal with on a daily basis and when you split/breakup/divorce, they question it because you left the trophy wife/husband.

While I don't condone Tigers behavior, he is not the only one to ever be like this, celebrity or otherwise. Funny to hear some of the public's reaction and how condemning they have been. I mean, it's not like he's even close to Michael Vic who many have welcomed back with open arms for some twisted reason..

Another woman came out of the woodwork today...apparently Tiger really has a stiff set of woods...in his golf bag, of course.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

SOH-CM-2024
    Celebrities, they just do not understand karma, or as we say it in the South, what goes around, comes around. Only the spiritually blind don't get the concept of karma. Sad to say, many don't get it. It lets them off the hook to think they can do anything and if they don't get caught, they get away with it. Did Tiger get away with it? You never get away with it. It's not revenge, it's just a moral law of all people.

Tiger is yet another wrapped up in God's curse for him making too much money. The real sad tale of all of this is the possibility that in all his escapades, Tiger picked up one or several STDs that he may have passed on to Elin and from there to his children. I always admired Tiger, from his college days on, but after this, I see he is just another rich sports idol who thinks with his little head.

Caz

Until you know what goes on behind closed doors don't judge too harshly. There's always two sides to every tale.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
    Until you know what goes on behind closed doors don't judge too harshly. There's always two sides to every tale.
    Or would that be every tail?

Caz

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Or would that be every tail?

Caz
    LOL . Now that's funny . IMO I hope this story goes away soon , I'm tired of seeing it on every news program on TV .

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    LOL . Now that's funny . IMO I hope this story goes away soon , I'm tired of seeing it on every news program on TV .

Rich
    Fat chance of that.

Woman rushed from his home by ambulance this morning at 2:45am with advanced life care (just quoting the press) to the local hospital. Again, no record of her admission, but caught on video. Tiger's loner Escalade leaving the hospital.

This story just gets weirder and weirder...
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

Happiness Consultant
    This guy has a serious problem ...
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Dain Arns View Post

Woman rushed from his home by ambulance this morning at 2:45am with advanced life care (just quoting the press) to the local hospital. Again, no record of her admission, but caught on video. Tiger's loner Escalade leaving the hospital.
    Maybe she couldn't take his clubs either.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Charter Member 2015
    Seems it was his mother-in-law...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...s_Florida_Home

..seems she's out of the Woods now!
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Tiger Woods transcript of texts to galpal. From there there are other Tiger related stories.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...WhzJEBD8f2CCgO

I got tired of hearing about Tiger Woods his first year or two on the golf circuit.....this stuff simply gets my TV channel changed. Celebrities and gossip about them have no place on my TV.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    I got tired of hearing about Tiger Woods his first year or two on the golf circuit.....this stuff simply gets my TV channel changed. Celebrities and gossip about them have no place on my TV.

OBIO
    Obio,...I couldn't agree with you more. Enough is enough. He's gotta' sort it out at his end. It's like the media can't get enough of the predicament. Shame on them.
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot