X3 Patrol Logs - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: X3 Patrol Logs

Mike, with 3.0 for TC you can still carry over any credits you've made. The Cheat Collection is still useable. I believe just about all the scripts out are still useble. Some tho have been added to the 3.0 patch.

And I'm still as addicted as when I finally knew enough of what I was doing to play this simulation.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

Quote Originally Posted by gigabyte View Post
    I have been tweaking my X3R and getting used to it again and finally got the XTM mod set-up ...

If anyone wants to start with Reunion, I highly recommend the Xtended Mod ...
    I've just bought X3 Gold so am very interested in getting a copy of this mod, if someone would be kind enough to post a link to it ... please.

TIA,
    Ro
    :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
    Mike, with 3.0 for TC you can still carry over any credits you've made. The Cheat Collection is still useable. I believe just about all the scripts out are still useble. Some tho have been added to the 3.0 patch.

And I'm still as addicted as when I finally knew enough of what I was doing to play this simulation.
    Gary I just updated to 3.0 and it is nice, I reloaded Transcend and the old 2.7 saves still work fine which is way cool.

Oh one other script I just started using is the Salvage Command Suite, this one is exceptional - I'll grab the link and post it later, need some Zzz's now...
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    I've just bought X3 Gold so am very interested in getting a copy of this mod, if someone would be kind enough to post a link to it ... please.

TIA,
    Ro
    :ernae:
    Check back tonight, I'll post several links for you to great X3r and TC updates/Upgrades.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Rohan see your Recruit Thread I posted some stuff there.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

test

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Hey all,

I wanted to start a new post for X3 pilots, but one that is just (just) logs. Anotherwords, Pireps or reports. just flights. Not really a questions and answers but rather a 'what I did tonight on X3' flights missions.. I thought it would be fun to hear what all people do in this game. Kind of lets us compare notes in a way.

When writing these, try to sound as realistic as possible. Like as though you were a real pilot / astronaught / fighter pilot / trader, and filling in normal paperwork.

You can date these if you like for a bit of formality.

Nothing spectacular, just tell us what you are did on a flight or mission.

Posting pics would be great.

This is not a 'everyday' thing.. Just for special flights and stuff, things happening, battles and dogfights, etc.
    test