Inbound Traffic On Short Final

Thread: Inbound Traffic On Short Final

Inbound Traffic On Short Final

A Cirrus Vision in its glory getting ready for beta tests set to begin in a week , its been a real pleasure getting a few hours of flight time all to myself in this aircraft , all of it in multiplayer and with stellar framerates.

Programming the Garmin's and putting the system through its paces is becoming an addiction , lots of buttons to play with on one of these .

Looks like you guys have done up some mighty nice metal-flake paint effects, Chuck. It's looking really sharp.

harleyman
    Whats this got to do with inbound on short final ? :isadizzy:

Quote Originally Posted by harleyman View Post
    Whats this got to do with inbound on short final ? :isadizzy:
    = soon.

Looks good, Chuck.

harleyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    = soon.

Looks good, Chuck.

Oh good God....LOL

So it is...I knew that too...Man..Old age.. Just gotta hate it some days...:isadizzy:

Oh yea...Forgot to add...SWEETTTTTTT plane....

Yep , that’s Editor speak , i was looking for a good header and that’s what i came up with. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o></o>
    While on the subject of inbound traffic here is another that is soon to be released and has finished Beta Tests , the noble Westland Lysander , a really nice scenery package is being put together and some Missions into Occupied France <o></o>

At Last!!! A very nice looking Lizzie!!:ernae::ernae::ernae:

Paul

Real nice! I've watched the real one fly a few times, whenever they run test flights here in DLH.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Wow ! It looks so good it seems that you have pasted pictures of a real aircraft over empty FS scenery screenshots:isadizzy:

Members who have read this thread: 0