History Channel has new show comming in November

Thread: History Channel has new show comming in November

History Channel has new show comming in November

This looks like it's going to be interesting and fun to watch - if you get the History Channel

http://www.history.ca/ontv/titledeta...titleid=247921

MCDesigns
    That will be interesting! I am in awe of pilots that operate in those kinds of conditions considering how inconvenienced I am just scrapping the ice off my windshield before work in the winter, LOL.

Thanks for the HU!

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    That will be must-see-TV for me!:ernae:

I'm definitely interested in checking this show out! Sounds like a great premise for a docu-reality show.
    OS: Win 7 Pro 64 Bit; FSX: FSX Gold in DX10 Mode; CPU & Mobo: i7 965 on Asus P6T; RAM: 6 GB Corsair Dominator Triple Channel; GPU: (2x) Sparkle GTX 460 2 GB (SLI-AFR 1) on TH2GD to (3x) LG 19" 1440x900 Displays (4320x900 total); Power: Corsair 850 Watt; Other: CH Yoke and Pedals, Saitek Pro Flight Switch and Multi Panels, (2x) Saitek Throttle Quads, TrackIR 5

harleyman
    YUP....A must see.....

Thanks for that info

Does anyone know if/when this will be showing in the UK?

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    Does anyone know if/when this will be showing in the UK?

It'll probably be available on satellite..eg. SKY.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Uh guys, I think this history channel is broadcast only in Canada, at least from the way the website looks. It's not "The History Channel" that most of us in the states are familiar with.. I just did a search on history.com for "Ice Pilots" and nothing comes up, da*m !!!!!!

Darrell

Quote Originally Posted by hews500d View Post
    Uh guys, I think this history channel is broadcast only in Canada, at least from the way the website looks. It's not "The History Channel" that most of us in the states are familiar with.
    I fear the same is true here also, but hope I'm mistaken.

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

"Alaska Tunes and Dunes" in a Sim Near You soon..................someone copied this!!!! hummmm

Yup, History Television (the Canadian equal to THC down here) has slightly different programming than what we get in the states. Hadn't looked at their lineup in a while...I see they still have some actual "History" type stuff on up there too. I think THC is getting pretty dismal down here...if I want to watch soap operas I'll watch Days instead if Ice Road Truckers... :d

I do hope that one makes it down here too. I suspect it'll be one of them soap opera shows with more drama than needed, but as long as they show some of Buffalo's C-47 & C-54s in action it might be worth watching.

I've gotta get in touch with my BIL's nephew & have him record some of those Sea Hunter episodes for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksand View Post
    That will be must-see-TV for me!:ernae:
    Same for me, just hope its on in the UK too!!

I'll check it out. It should be good as long as it doesn't turn into another 'temper tantrum fest' that has ruined other shows for me. If the story is good enough it doesn't need any manufactured drama.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Charter Member 2014 HighGround22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    I'll check it out. It should be good as long as it doesn't turn into another 'temper tantrum fest' that has ruined other shows for me. If the story is good enough it doesn't need any manufactured drama.
    Hear, Hear! Well said, Sir! What a perfect turn of phrase, and my sentiments precisely.
    -Jon
    -------------
    If you try to fail,
    and you succeed,
    which have you done?

Amen to that!

Also, somewhere along the line History Channel became the "Modern Marvels" rerun channel.
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

Hm, hopefully this show can also be found online as it sounds mightily interesting.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Alright who wants to come up here by me and see buffalo action daily lol and can you brave the Freezer of the Arctic and its wrath. Remember if you do come up here throw out that darn manual it dont work here.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/