Spanish Grizzly

Thread: Spanish Grizzly

Icon5 Spanish Grizzly

Hello Ladies & Gents:

Well, I broke open the old airbrush again and have been playing a bit, these are the results so far, as it is a WIP.

Opinions welcome

Saludos

You found the spinners then , looks great the scheme suits it rather well

Matt
    Usually found in Sony Vegas creating the next FS Video and occasionally repainting for movie purposes

http://www.youtube.com/user/UKVoodooUK

Spring chicken to s***ehawk in one easy lesson

daga daga daga daga daga daga daga daga

SOH-CM-2024
    That's looks super Ascua. Unless you blurred the panel lines in final processing of the screenshot, I would sharpen them a touch on your repaint. It may be that your have added a shadow. Any way in the screen shot, they look faded and blurred. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Caz

Sure looks purdy!

WH
    With the wisdom of an owl, the courage of a eagle and the grace of a hawk,
    May you fly through the heavens and always land clear. — Unknown
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OK

Some more pictures, need a bit of dirt, then I'll upload if somebody is interested.

Saludos

Upload

Please do!!

Regards, Rob:ernae:
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

"He who can lead you to believe an absurdity can lead you to commit an atrocity." - Voltaire

Please. Would love to fly your repaint. UPLOAD it so we all can download it (smile). Thanks in advance. Great job on the paint!

Ed

It has taken me a lot longer than I expected, but real life caught up with me big time and I am not out of the bonnies yet:isadizzy:, but meanwhile, here you have the "Spanish Grizzlies", they have just been uploaded. You have one with Girl nose art, one with sharkmouth and another with Warthog mouth.

Enjoy them!

Saludos

Ascua02

Members who have read this thread: 0