Gmax question

Thread: Gmax question

Gmax question

I may be on the verge of hanging this stuff up.

Gmax will not open. Just suddenly, since I was into it several times this morning. Been using the blasted thing since CFS3 came out, which is the particular version I use.

Anybody have this happen?

When I click on the program, the first window pops up, very fast...then nothing. No loading...nothing else.

Aaargh. Have you looked to see if the program sub-folders etc are still there? If there's something obvious missing you might have to reinstall, which begs the question: which version were you using? Only version 1.2 is still available for download. I hate when something like that happens and I find something is missing from my backup sets.

Or has the prog lost its registration code? If it's version 1.2, a trip to fsalpha for the registration workaround will fix that:- http://www.fsalpha.com/gmax_tips/

Hope this helps!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Well...over my head, but it's working again.

Tried a re-boot, and had some kind of driver loading error. That driver must be in gmax. Had to re-boot several more times, until no loading errors showed. Once all loaded okay...gmax was okay.

Many thanks for the response, and the link!

Members who have read this thread: 0