The retirees are taking over!!

Thread: The retirees are taking over!!

The retirees are taking over!!

I was flying back to Palm Beach from Spanish Cay. . . .I walked away from the sim for about 10 minutes and when I came back, I was over land already, but the GPS showed I still had about 60nm to the Florida Coast. I went to an overhead view and saw what you see in the screenshot, lol. So did Florida build up the coast to handle the increase in Retirees moving into the area or what??? lol

Seriously though, anyone ever run into anything like this before?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Do You have an addon scenery here? This looks like someone forgot to fill in missing water polygons when creating new island/coast lines.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    This has happened before Ed. I figured you knew about the possibilities of alien attacks using time...

This happened with the Borg when they attacked earth and launched a time-sphere ship into Earths past to try to overtake the race. Luckily the Enterprise was right behind it when it tried this.

:d

heh
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

I've seen similar things before. It's like flightsim is stuck on something and needs to be forced to reload that particular area. If you change views to look at an AI airplane, preferably one further away and then return, I think that should clear it up.

I find that sometimes happens with UTX insyalled.If you have that,re-run it's set up utility & it cures it(for me anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    This has happened before Ed. I figured you knew about the possibilities of alien attacks using time...

This happened with the Borg when they attacked earth and launched a time-sphere ship into Earths past to try to overtake the race. Luckily the Enterprise was right behind it when it tried this.

:d

heh
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, now thats a good movie!