WIP: IRIS C-27J Spartan - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WIP: IRIS C-27J Spartan

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gera View Post
    Hey David Brice......your site just made me waste my time!!!! at the end when am going to send my Money ...The Forgotten Country of Panama.....Is Not On The List!!!!! so Bye Bye Australian Pie!!!!!!!! what a nutty thing...maybe am in Mars or Pluto!!!!!!!!...Jesus Perez !!!!!!!
    Weird I see Panama.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    Weird I see Panama.
    Its there to get you in the site.....But, when I want to Pay, the payment interface does not have this Bananna Republic, so I can't pay.....great thing for Iris....am in Alpha Centauri:isadizzy:...the thing blocks my 12.00 Buckaroos for Iris.......great way to do business.....

Quote Originally Posted by spotlope View Post
    Much better, thanks.
    Funny as an Ass......

Sorry Gera I miss understood which screen. Have you let Iris know by chance as the compony that handles the pay aspect is hired and Iris may be able to assit you and get Panama added such its missingor have a work around for you ? Just a thought or you could post over that there forums.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire

Sorry Gera I miss understood which screen. Have you let Iris know by chance as the compony that handles the pay aspect is hired and Iris may be able to assit you and get Panama added such its missingor have a work around for you ? Just a thought or you could post over that there forums.
    Thanks CG, its Ok, If they did not do their job when getting that interface it's their problem. I have so many planes, one today or tomorrow that goes by is no big deal. Anyway, I was not that enthusiastic about it without the VC.
    Enjoy your model......

Gera,

If you have an issue with Panama not being included on the list of accepted countries by Paymate.com, please e-mail clientservices@paymate.com with your concerns.

We have no control regarding which countries or regions Paymate chooses to accept or decline. I'm sure that Paymate may be able to provide you with a more detailed reason why they don't accept payments from Panama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...are you one of the SOH cops or something?
    No, but we are watching you sport.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    double ditto
    Gera you are stepping on a fine wire
    consider this as a warning
    there is no reason not to be polite
    H
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Thak you Sport............

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    double ditto
    Gera you are stepping on a fine wire
    consider this as a warning
    there is no reason not to be polite
    H
    So to you is ok for someone to come tell you how you write in a not so friendly way and then to come out again making fun of it......thanks Sport like the Ausie says.......

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Gera,

If you have an issue with Panama not being included on the list of accepted countries by Paymate.com, please e-mail clientservices@paymate.com with your concerns.

We have no control regarding which countries or regions Paymate chooses to accept or decline. I'm sure that Paymate may be able to provide you with a more detailed reason why they don't accept payments from Panama.
    I think you should check on "Paymate" to see how many other countries are out of their list for its your money not theirs and you, I guess, are in business to sell to anyone right?, I'll simply pass this time......I know of many more online pay interfaces that are much better than that one , I can send you a list if you desire.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    So to you is ok for someone to come tell you how you write in a not so friendly way and then to come out again making fun of it......thanks Sport like the Ausie says.......
    Apparently you missed the slight sarcastic undertone in Bill's post about your writing style; no problem, those things happen on forums. But next time you have an issue use e.mail, PM's or whatever. Public forums are not the place for that.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Apparently you missed the slight sarcastic undertone in Bill's post about your writing style; no problem, those things happen on forums. But next time you have an issue use e.mail, PM's or whatever. Public forums are not the place for that.
    The problem with this guy is that he always comes out with a "slight sarcastic undertone" when he answers some of my posts.....why do that?...maybe some complex I guess....Right My friend, I will simply forget this person from beyond and continue with my postings which talk about Flights, Scenery, Missions and Adventures.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Just an FYI: This forum has an option for each member to put people on an ignore list: A few mouse clicks and you will never see any post from that person again..

Now back to the Spartan bitte!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Just an FYI: This forum has an option for each member to put people on an ignore list: A few mouse clicks and you will never see any post from that person again..

Now back to the Spartan bitte!
    Din't know, will check that...Thank you.

I imported the FS9 Spartan many months ago and fly all over Italy with it. Nice STOL plane, since I can't buy it, I'll continue with this old job which flies very well in FSX....

For me the (FSX) C-27J is a long-awaited model, and I look forward to its release. I had a chance to fly on the real thing on a couple of occasions and it was an unforgettable experience, so I am anxious to try it on FSX.
    I hope there will also be the Italian Air Force version, with the refueling probe (pic. 1)

I still enjoy the FS9 model, where I made my own flight dynamics (.cfg & .air files), based on real specs and data.
    After extended flight testing I got very realistic performances.
    I also added my own photoreal 2D panel, (many thanks to the freeware gauges makers), with only those modifications useful for PC piloting (see pics 3,4,5)

Given the complexity of the cockpit, I guess the designers will concentrate on the VC and possibly will not make the 2D.
    In this case I will try to make again my own panel.
    Attachment 17045

Attachment 17046

Attachment 17047

Attachment 17048

Attachment 17049
    :wave:

Beautiful job on that 2d panel. I wonder if it would work in FSX? Would be fun to try in the Iris C-27J Teaser.

Blog Entries
    i believe you were the one writing in an unfriendly manner
    believe me you do not want to get on my ignore list
    H
    IN ABOOK!

H
    Could've sworn someone said that this sort of discussion should be by pm or email.

I don't care what undercurrents are flowing here I want to read about the darn good looking C-27 :mixedsmi:

Yep, sorry for being partially responsible for dragging it off topic. This is one thread that deserves to remain open. This Spartan is really shaping up nicely! The cockpit shots were interesting as well... from the look of them, it's a much cozier 'pit than, say, a C-130. The gauge and controls layout reminded me of a Citation X. I'm waiting with bated breath to see what comes of the VC on this little beauty. :ernae:

H

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Could've sworn someone said that this sort of discussion should be by pm or email.

I don't care what undercurrents are flowing here I want to read about the darn good looking C-27 :mixedsmi:
    sadly when feathers get ruffled in an open forum
    someone has to be seen doing something
    i do not act behind the curtain
    and sorry for the distracion
    and bye bye gera
    now back to topic
    H
    IN ABOOK!

Charter Member 2014 HighGround22's Avatar
    Funny as an Ass......
    Nope. Just funny.
    -Jon
    -------------
    If you try to fail,
    and you succeed,
    which have you done?

Beautiful job on that 2d panel. I wonder if it would work in FSX? Would be fun to try in the Iris C-27J Teaser.
    I'm witchoo, CG! That would be a most welcome addition to the Teaser.

Sblzei, would it be possible to impose upon you by requesting your excellent 2D Spartan panel?
    -Jon
    -------------
    If you try to fail,
    and you succeed,
    which have you done?

Yeah, back to topic!
    -Jon
    -------------
    If you try to fail,
    and you succeed,
    which have you done?