FSX----Info. Reqd.

Thread: FSX----Info. Reqd.

FSX----Info. Reqd.

:ernae:

Hi Folks,
    I'm an inhabitant of CFS3 on-line mayhem and SOH Member,------ just dropped in here to ask if anyone knows whether the present FSX system is to be replaced in the near future by an upgrade or totally new set-up. ????

A friend of mine asked me to ask you guys, as you know the score. I know Nuthink --- but will pass any replies back to him.

Thanks ,

Bill T.

-----------------------------------------------

RAF WINCO41

Nobody knows just yet what the next FS will be, or if there even will be one. Judging from the way MS handles press releases though, it'll be a while before we have anything newer than FSX to play with.

MCDesigns
    Hi Bill, if you are asking if FSX will be replaced by FS11, I highly doubt it. MS pretty much folded up shop with the FS development team. So unless another company (Aerosoft maybe) steps up to make a new FS, FSX will be around awhile.

Bottom line is: we are absolutely sure that there will be absolutely nothing to replace FSX for the next three years at least

Of course, on the alternative road, XPlane is still alive and continues to evolve quickly.

Thanks very much --

Thanks very much guys for comments. Passed them back to friend and they are much appreciated and answers he wanted. :ernae:

He is after purchasing FSX now, I pointed out to him that he could do a lot worse than joining this Forum as you certainly pick it all apart. More power to your elbows

Now back to My CFS3 mayhem--lol :d

Bill T.
    RAF WINCO41