Two new files at flightsim.com

Thread: Two new files at flightsim.com

Two new files at flightsim.com

Going to give these a try, first is texture pack by A. Meyer, I´m not a fan of his aircraft to say the truth, but I liked his textures for FS9...

<CENTER>
    <CENTER>FSX - FSX Scenery </CENTER><CENTER>FSX Sceneries Package

</CENTER><CENTER>[ Download | View ] </CENTER>
    Name: afs_scnen1_fsx.zip Size: 9,572,053 Date: 10-09-2009
    FSX Sceneries Package v1; now freeware. The Sceneries Package v1 product features the following: new autogen forest textures, new autogen water mirror textures, autogen water textures, new beach, streets and river. All textures have three different altitude - sharpness - raster, all textures are adjusted air photos. The Airport Rostock - Laage (ETNL) product features the following: new static display of F-4F Phantom and Airbus A350, new objects and new forest, static display of Eurofighter, Eurocopter Tiger, accurate simulation of Fliegerhorst German Bundeswehr: Jagdgeschwader 73 Steinhof, 200 authentic objects, with shelter for the Eurofighters, forest, streets, hangars for civils and military air traffic, new airport terminal and many more. Autogen textures, 3D buildings and textures by A. Meyer, www.afs-design.de
    </CENTER>
    And second is a scenery by Stewart Harworth, Old Buckenham, ex bomber field, now used as GA:

<CENTER>
    </CENTER><CENTER>FSX - FSX Scenery </CENTER><CENTER>FSX Scenery--Old Buckenham Airport

</CENTER><CENTER>[ Download | View ] </CENTER>
    Name: oldbuck.zip Size: 118,741,012 Date: 10-09-2009
    FSX Scenery--Old Buckenham Airport in Norfolk UK. This old wartime US bomber base now used for general aviation. The spirit of the US 453 Bomber Group is still kept alive by a few enthusiats and a monument to those brave men is placed in front of the tower. By Stewart Haworth.
    They both sound promising in my opinion, and both are free, so I am for sure going to try them!
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Let us know how the FSX Sceneries Package looks. Sounds good.

The scenery for Laage sounds interesting. Will check it out tomorrow.

Post some screenies of them please guys!

Deleted the zip file after I've seen the preview images for Laage.

Not my cup of tea.