Enjoyed myself, Catalina Style

Thread: Enjoyed myself, Catalina Style

Enjoyed myself, Catalina Style

Well, just had a great flight with the AS Catalina over Plum Island, thought IŽd share some pics! And Thanks for this nice paint JanKees, doesnŽt really match the scenery, but it is just beautiful in my opinion! Hope you enjoy these:
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Dear Mr. Mr. Mugel,

Nice shots!

Respectfully yours,
    Mr. Bill

Thanks Bill, nice Scenery, too! One of the very few payware sceneries I have at all!

Beautiful shots

BTW, thanks also for sharing your great Hahnweide photos!

Great scenery for a great plane! Mr. [Mr. William (Bill{"Spotlope"<formerly "spotloe">})Womack] did an outstanding job.

Wow, great shots!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Very nice!

Beautiful shots, especially the in-cabin shots, always make you feel like your flying along...
    "What do you hear?" "Nothing but the rain!" "Then grab your gun and bring the cat in!" "Boom, boom, boom!"

While weŽre on it:

Dear Sirs or Madams,

with this I want to most sincerely thank you for your replies and inform you that they are well appreciated!

Yours truly,

Mr. Lennart "Mr. Mr.Mugel" Biermann

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mugel View Post
    Mr. Lennart "Mr. Mr.Mugel" Biermann
    LOL...

and beautiful shots:ernae:

By any change, is your favorite band Mr. Mister?

Members who have read this thread: 0