Reaching out to the flight sim community

Thread: Reaching out to the flight sim community

Reaching out to the flight sim community

Hey guys I need a favor to ask from the flight sim community. The Mrs here will be heading up to Boston next week to take part in a charity race for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Massachusetts Affiliate! She is looking to raise some cabbage for this event and anybody out there who has had a love one go through the fight with breast cancer please if you donate any amount. You can donate any amount you wish from $1.00 on up.

Watching my own Mother go through the fight and become a breast cancer survivor has me donating to anything cancer related. Thank you in advance. Here's the link

<!-- m -->http://komenmassrace.kintera.org/faf/do ... =270816959

Shylock!

I just made my contribution! Please tell your wife she has all my support and I will be cheering for her next week!

I know this is for breast cancer, but cancer is cancer no matter which body part it affects. I have lost many family members to this deadly disease, one of them being my Dad. He was only 48 years old!

I am hoping your wife will reach her goal of $500.

Thank you so much cloud9. I look at it the same way. Cancer is cancer. My Mom had went through breast cancer and is now 16 years clean. My Dad had went through head and neck cancer back in 2002 and by the grace of god is 7 years cancer free. My wife had lost her Mother back in 2001 to esophageal cancer. So with that and countless family members and friends that we lost to cancer I always donate to those charities. A big thank you once again cloud9

You are quite welcome

if i was workin i would donate. it's a totally worthy cause.

poet,traveler
    Done deal,Mom who raised me survived 2 bouts of cancer,biological mother didn't.C'mon you guys,$2.00 ain't gonna kill anyone.
    Of course I know what I'm doing,gee whiz......ouch,owwwww

Quote Originally Posted by safn1949 View Post
    Done deal,Mom who raised me survived 2 bouts of cancer,biological mother didn't.C'mon you guys,$2.00 ain't gonna kill anyone.

YAY!!!!!!!!

Thank you Safn1949!!

Happiness Consultant
    Done, I hope it helps!

Attachment 11124
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
    Done, I hope it helps!

Attachment 11124

Love the picture Snuffy!! I saw you donated as well! THANK YOU!

Snuffy thanks a bunch bud. It will help. I just Look at how many more women that are diagnosed now these days seem to live a long happy full life after the proper treatment. It's of because of people like yourself, safn1949 and cloud9 that that treatment is avalible. So I thank you.

Members who have read this thread: 0