ETO Battle of Britain Spitfire Pack uploaded

Thread: ETO Battle of Britain Spitfire Pack uploaded

Blog Entries

ETO Battle of Britain Spitfire Pack uploaded

To commemorate Battle of Britain Day, September 15th, the ETO team have released a pack of updates for the Spitfire Mk1 variants.

These updates include:

i) Armament is now the correct mix of ball and incendiary ammuntion and with all new weapon effects. Incendiary rounds now give the tell tale 'sparkle' reported by pilots when they hit. The gunsight/view point has also been better aligned.

ii) Updated period correct Virtual Cockpits, the models are different between the early and later variants. The gunsight features the correct 'floating' reticule.

iii) Improved flight models with better flight and stall characteristics.

iv) All models now have a 'mirror view' giving you vision back over the rear fuselage and tail, you can now watch your six by pressing F6 which will cycle through the various cockpit views.

Available now:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...ads&showcat=10

Time to get weaving chaps!

Many thanks to:
    Steve '0-1 Driver' Dunn - effects
    Clive 'Pat Pattle' Morley - updated VC models (based on Zig_Zags original improvements)
    Rob 'Capt. Winters' Stevenson - weapons development, package build up and implementation of Model files etc.
    Kasey 'Grizzly50' Allen - lead tester.
    And the rest of the ETO team.

For those that have already downloaded the Spit cockpit pack for Wulfmanns superb BoB missions, these are compatible - let them overwrite your existing files as per the read-me.

CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Looks top-notch, Clive! Thanks to all the guys!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

SOH-CM-2014
    Blog Entries

ok boys this is now real real .......how do you boys do it .....

all i can say is locked loaded updated and works like a charm ...well really a man on a mission/s

thanks

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

battle of britain - male groupie

joshua aka loverboy1

A very nice surprise. Top quality as usual. Thank you. The more I read how close a call the BOB really was the more you just have to ask "how did they do it". my dad was at omaha on d day. he's long gone now. I don't know if I ever could have done what they did. Remember them for sure.

awesome, thx a lot Pat :ernae:

Blog Entries
    I meant to say on the post a very big thankyou again to Jay Kae for hosting this on the OzX site. and without whose help we may not have had a home for the ETO. Cheers Jay! :ernae:
    Also noticed the original link isn't quite right, this will take you direct to the Spit pack...

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...s&showfile=765

The more I read how close a call the BOB really was the more you just have to ask "how did they do it". my dad was at omaha on d day. he's long gone now. I don't know if I ever could have done what they did. Remember them for sure.
    Yep. we can't even begin to imagine what it was really like for those young men and what a huge debt we owe that generation. I hope in some way that what we do here is something of a tribute.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Something to shoot down

Hmmmm, don't you think so you need something to shoot down??????

See this: www.fouteman-goes-cfs3.tk

There's only one Foute Man........

SOH-CM-2014
    Blog Entries

tks foute great site youve got

Now available in the download section on www.fouteman-goes-cfs3.tk some BoB Heinkels from KG 53:

http://battleofbritain.myfastforum.o...k_about21.html

Love the new Spitfire pack thanks very much! Have been trying them out tonight and I thought Id share a few screenies. The mirror view is such a nice touch, another addition to the immersion value of CFS3 (Or should the game be renamed ETOPTOMAWOFFDPC3?!? ) Cheers guys and thanks again

Members who have read this thread: 2