What's hot now?

Thread: What's hot now?

What's hot now?

Tell me, where and what are you flying nowadays. What is hot in your flight sim?

I have been flying in Idaho for couple days but now I think that I'll move back to Finland or Germany with same aircraft I've been flying in Idaho, PZL Dromander

I've been flying my Piper Cub paint G-POOH all over Australia with the FTX regions installed. Nothin' beats it.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Ive been running the C-17 up to Alert Canada and back to Cold Lake.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

I'm doing small hops in the marvelous Cub from South Australia up along the gold coast using Fspassengers X. I'm running a small taxi company and money is tight so I can't afford screwing anything up or buy gas at the most expensive airports and I hope nothing breaks because I don't have money for major repairs..

Didn't quite escape.
    I've spent a day in SBuilderX, pushin' polys of a different kind. Hopefully more later, once I've worked out how to give my now existing-in-the-sim town an airport.

What's hot? The planes that haven't been released yet - so let's all be jealous of thos lucky betatesters who get to see the good stuff first...
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

Learning Captain Sim's 727, and flying Aerosoft's Catalina when it all gets too much for me.

Members who have read this thread: 0