Tribute to Charles

Thread: Tribute to Charles

Tribute to Charles

I PMed Cirrus and asked if he minded that I do this and he was happy with the idea.

I to am an animal lover and have lost some very good friends so I was touched by his repaint of the L-39. I thought it would be nice to give "Charles" a last virtual "walk".

I thought maybe other animal lovers that also own the L-39 might join me by posting some screen shots of "Charles" in there neck of the woods and maybe doing a fly by of an airport near them.

Here is Charles picking up speed at Toronto's Pearson Int'l

And playing with the guys and gals in the tower

One more of him enjoying the Toronto city landscape with the CN Tower and Skydome in view.
    "The important thing in aeroplanes is that they shall be speedy." Manfred von Richthofen

great photos ill be posting a Video here soon
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Youtube Block my Video do to Music which was by Glen Miller say its owner is Sony so they disabled video

flying pass Charles in Charles L-39
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

That will go well with my Benpuppy tribute PC-7!:ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Piglet Conrad
    Piglet's Peculiar Planes
    "Ahhh... the freedom of freeware!"
    First Rule of Aviation:
    Don't piss off your mechanic.

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries

gajit
    Its very sad. My Retriever is getting very old now so I worry. So is the mother-in-law - now that would be a frightening image on a plane!!

I tried for over an hour to get Charles and Benpuppy together in the same shot flying but couldn't get a good one but I did get this

Tim your love for aircraft and dogs show in all your work. Thanks for all yor releases.
    "The important thing in aeroplanes is that they shall be speedy." Manfred von Richthofen

Members who have read this thread: 0