P38 enhancement package done.

Thread: P38 enhancement package done.

Crashwoody1

P38 enhancement package done.

Im going to match the position of the gauges on the 2d panel to the ones inthe vc and thats it she is done.
    New sounds, did some adjustments to the air file, redid the vc and made new prop blurs. Its a very nice addon guys you really should go get it... I like it alot.

I will try to have it ready for down load for you guys that have the P 38 in around a week or so.

Ok Im off to work on my Claudes. And new web site.

Enjoy :ernae:

Crashwoody

SOH-CM-2019
    Thank you very much Crash.

The original was a lot of fun and I got a ton of of pleasure out of it.
    I am certainly looking forward to trying out your new version.

I am Am also loving the Rata and it's great to see you back.:ernae::ernae:

SlamBam
    I;ve always said that a good texture job will always bring new life or bigger life to a project. Have you ever concidered doing the Alphasim Texan/Harvard? It could use a good interior paintjob.

Crashwoody1
    I will look into that one. Im looking at the alpha sim p47 right now, I bought it like ages ago and i NEVER flew it or even installed it till yesturday, when I did .. well I guess I will will be doing a vc make over on that one too.
    Im not sure if that one is freeware yet or not, but since I paid for it Im gonna redo it. Im gonna do some liveries for it as well.
    I have a chopper of theirs as well I have never installed. It might get the crash course too.

Heck doing these redos of others folks work is more fun then building new ones..lol But I need to build new ones as well. Most times they dont need to much just a few changes here and there and they come alive and look totally differant.
    This p38 was a good project I only worked on it for 2 weeks and it yeilded great rewards.
    I will up load it this weekend to simviation.

Remember this is a payware plane.
    If you want the whole plane you need to go and buy the plane at Skyunlimited and then you can down load for free this little mod I did and you are off to the races. All I will be uploading is the mods for the origional plane.

Tom/Crashwoody

Cerberus
    Looking great, let us know when it is uploaded. Maybe it will help motivate some to start using the paint kits we have included for the exterior.

Master of Disaster
    Thanks Crash for making an awesome plane even better!!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Members who have read this thread: 0