The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out! - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out!

More than happy too Chris, not sure what RTU means but I can teach you how to fly and operate the Mirage 2000-5, no problem mate!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Hi Guys,

Has Rollus yet resurrected the download? I tried today but I got the same error 404. Are others able to download?
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SADT View Post
    Hi Guys,

Has Rollus yet resurrected the download? I tried today but I got the same error 404. Are others able to download?
    It's just worked for me.

"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots..."

Many many thanks Cajj1. I got it

Thats strange, maybe he only allows one download per user.

Time to make a new account.........
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by shackleton_boy View Post
    WoW WoW WoW!!!!

really amazing! the only issue i find is that the auto pilot hunts if there is a slight wind... and of course i want some GOOOOOOOOD sounds for it - can anyone point me in that direction?
    --------------

hello
    I use sound from the Iris F-20 for the default f-18 (now working with the Mirage) and a few other jets in my hangar. really enjoy it.

wael
    can anyone help me please i just got this bird however when i run it i cant hear anything at all
    however sometimes i can hear a sound of the plane from the tower view which is strange because normally you cant hear the plane from the tower so can someone plaese tell me what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by wael View Post
    can anyone help me please i just got this bird however when i run it i cant hear anything at all
    however sometimes i can hear a sound of the plane from the tower view which is strange because normally you cant hear the plane from the tower so can someone plaese tell me what to do?
    Most likely the reason you have no sounds is because this aircraft expects to find the FA-18 sound set from the Acceleration add-on. If you have it installed then you should hear sounds. If not then you'll need to edit the "sound.cfg" file in the "\sound" folder to point at some other aircraft. In the example below I have changed it to not look for the FA-18 sounds but use the Lear45 ('cause everybody has that aircraft installed) sounds instead.

Code:

[fltsim]
    ;alias=FA-18\sound
    alias=Lear45\sound
    Hope this helps.
    :ernae:

Old thread bump, but I was wondering if anyone knows a mirror for this amazing piece of art? The original website is no longer in existence and my previous laptop got stolen =(...

Quote Originally Posted by Xilence View Post
    Old thread bump, but I was wondering if anyone knows a mirror for this amazing piece of art? The original website is no longer in existence and my previous laptop got stolen =(...
    Not that I could find. Roland Laborie's(Rollus) e-mail addy didn't work either...Don