The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out!
Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out!

The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out!

Go and get it there:

http://rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/index.php

You'll have to register first (it's free!)
    Have a nice flight...

yago9
    Thank you,that,s great news..Does it have a VC ?

Videre Vincere Est

WOW, as in the dash 5!

Great find, great news mate! :ernae:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

MCDesigns
    thanks for the HU

love the disclaimer, NO REPAINTS ALLOWED

Videre Vincere Est

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

It has a really wonderful VC!
    Works better with the Acceleration pack (FDE more accurate and sound aliased to the F/A-18).

Quote Originally Posted by yago9 View Post
    Thank you,that,s great news..Does it have a VC ?
    Yes it does have a VC that is highly detailed. This is a huge file. 390 MB in ZIP! My current wait is 1 hour and 26 mins! I guess the server is getting slammed.
    "Soon to be Expat"

plenty of people knocking at the door...

BTW, I don't have FSX (My computer can't handle more than FS9...) but I'm really happy that this beauty is released in the end!

Videre Vincere Est
    Ahw crappers, unable to create account, get all kind of weird warnings, with free and provider mailaccounts:

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 83

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php:83) in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 85

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Same here, Warrant....

Warrant, I got the same warning but when I went back and tried my name and password, everything worked and the download started normally.
    "Soon to be Expat"

Videre Vincere Est
    Quote Originally Posted by deathfromafar View Post
    Warrant, I got the same warning but when I went back and tried my name and password, everything worked and the download started normally.
    Gonna try that now, thanks

Edit: It works, mate! Thanks

22 minutes to download, still time to finish my flight with the L-39 to Hill AFB (KHIF) before installation

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

BTW, Admins......Sticky? :ernae:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Common!!!!!!!!!
    Ignore the warning just go back and enter your password and get this fantastic jet .. this has made my weekend, I'm now not leaving my house till sunday hahahaha
    It only took me 4 mins to download, must have been busy when you guys tried!!
    Lets get some shots posted guys!!!

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Ok were do I create a account please.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Videre Vincere Est

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    Ok were do I create a account please.
    Press the button "Inscription - Sign Up" on the left side of the page.

Then fill in the five lines, get the error-messages and then go back and click "download". Sign in with the previously entered username and password (password on the left). :ernae:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Quote Originally Posted by Warrant View Post
    Ahw crappers, unable to create account, get all kind of weird warnings, with free and provider mailaccounts:

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 83

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php:83) in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 85
    Ok I found register area and above is what I get.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire

Got it, Thank You Warrant

yago9
    Super nice model ..I can,t read french nor english..it,s says no repaints hmm ? Why would a modeler didn,t want to see his model at it,s best potential unless he think it,s not possible do do any better..? I,m not sure it holds much legal water,whatever, I do respect their wishes and not show you this model ever..deleted..

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

Super nice model ..I can,t read french nor english..it,s says no repaints hmm ? Why would a modeler didn,t want to see his model at it,s best potential unless he think it,s not possible do do any better..? I,m not sure it holds much legal water,whatever, I do respect their wishes and not show you this model ever..deleted..
    Perhaps if you ask them......................

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Well If anyone would like to translate the manual please let me know just by luck I managed to get her up, and well she's gorgeous, but as I don't speak French I can't read the manual lol!

So many functions but I don't understand a word of them!!

VC very nice!

Its just so annoying that I don't understand a word of it lol!

yago9
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrant View Post
    Perhaps if you ask them......................

I doesn,t matter ,I think that restiction on repaints was with a purpose..to save us time and effort.I looked inside at the texture layout and I don,t think anyone could realy do anything for it..it,s in small pieces pieces..It had to go cause I couldn,t start it with ctrl+E...It,s a very nice piece of freeware though...

I follow the link and get the site - but I also get spam sites trying to sell me "meds" in French - is this guy serious?

I only went out of curiosity to see why someone would say no paints.

Every link appears to want to open a popup. This is one site I would not trust. If you have a free hosting which depends on the host setting popups to other sales sites, you don't know what you'll get.

Just as well I am not really a 'fast mover' fan.
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

I doesn,t matter ,I think that restiction on repaints was with a purpose..to save us time and effort.I looked inside at the texture layout and I don,t think anyone could realy do anything for it..it,s in small pieces pieces..It had to go cause I couldn,t start it with ctrl+E...It,s a very nice piece of freeware though...
    Join the club Yago mate, I just started flicking switches pressing ctrl shift f4, ctrl E anything I could think of and the engine started but no afterburner effect even thought the PC light is on, I won't be beaten by it though, I've waited far to long for it to not get it going properly, all I need is an English manual then I'm flying lol!