The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out! - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out!

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CBris View Post
    I follow the link and get the site - but I also get spam sites trying to sell me "meds" in French - is this guy serious?

I only went out of curiosity to see why someone would say no paints.

Every link appears to want to open a popup. This is one site I would not trust. If you have a free hosting which depends on the host setting popups to other sales sites, you don't know what you'll get.

Just as well I am not really a 'fast mover' fan.
    Lot's of pop-ups for me too,Chris...although all appears harmless according to my AV.

Downloading now...thanks to the OP for the HU .
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Downloading right now; 1,20MB/sec, only four minutes to go! :d

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

I'll get downloading once somebody's found out a way to start it, or a way to do a Ctrl+E startup (or better still, have the engine already running!).

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Le Manual, Je ne sais pas! Englais si vous plait!

pretty please!!

Bob

Videre Vincere Est

Cool

first impression part 1:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Ok here we go! Theres 2 switches on the left console called Pompers or something like that, flick them both, then press ctrl+E, then hold down ctrl shift F4 untill she starts, she should idle at around 40% thats the only way I've done it! slowly but surely this jet is starting to make more sense!!
    The loadout editor is great too and the flight dynamic is spot on! If theres a Jet out there that I can't start I'll eat my hat haha!! Kidding!! As for the rest of the systems give me time and I'll try my best to figure out how to get them working!!

Made in Taiwan!!

Remember drop the leading edges for takeoff and then switch them to auto during normal flight, the switch is just in front of the throttle!!

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Looks pretty outstanding, BUT i can´t stand all the prohibitions regarding this addon, so i prohibit myself to download it...

Prowler

Videre Vincere Est
    Part 2:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

It would be nice if it was uploaded to a site that at least contains English.

Plus more people would DL if it was uploaded at avsim or flightsim argh
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Give the bloke a chance he's probably out on the drink in France, Over the moon that his hard work is done on this bird, anyway figuring out how to start and fly a new jet is the fun bit for me personally!! Prowler don't miss out just because of his personal views on repainting, this jet is amazing mate!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    On the right hand console or the Shift+4 panel, switch both 'pompes' (Pumps) to the right, switch the ventilation from 'vent' to 'normal' and hit the red round starteer button. On the left side switch the slats (Above the throttle) to 'auto' or 'extended' and don't forget to unlock the gear lever before take-off.

You should be ready to fly now!

Great aircraft!

And for the repaint policy: I don't think there are any repaints left to do anyway.... There are so many already included!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Videre Vincere Est

Cool

& part 3:

The jet is indeed a piece of work you need to get aquainted with....
    Starting het took me about 3 minutes, as mentioned above...the "pombes" indicators and a persistent CRTL + E.

The gear is also something; you need to unlock the safety first before retracting (do it fast or beware of a stall if full AB take-off is performed).

Quite impressed with the wpn load; Mica IR & RDR!

Fun bird!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Yeah make sure the avionics are on, the switches are just above the annunciator panel!
    Intakes to auto and slats to auto except during take off and landing when they should be fixed down!

Sexy!

Hot!

This is the best freeware available, knocks the socks off everything else in my opinion!!

Absolutely fantastic once you figure out how to get it started. Has anyone figured out how to remove the weapons/pylons/drop tanks yet?
    Swa se ðeodkyning þeawum lyfde

Yeah, I think you'll have to spell a few things out a bit more! I managed to get her started but have no idea how to unlock the gear or where this loadout editor is...

yes Tweak mate, open the manual page 31 its the 4 green lights click them to change loadout, I think its shift 4 or 5 in the 2D under the annunciator pop up.
    and for the gear its the black and yellow striped lock under the gear lever, just click it and leave it open, its located left side main panel!

Feels great seeing a Taiwan AF livery. Unfortunately, she shouldn't have the IFR probe.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    This is a gem of a mirage and excellent. Im getting some help with the manual translation thru my partner here at work. Rats no Brazil paints.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Has anyone managed to figure out the radar or how to fly an ILS?

I can get the ILS frequencies tuned in and turn on the radios, but I'm stumped about making the symbology appear on the HUD.

The Radar (either in the VC or the shift-8 popup) also baffle me, and I can't figure out how to even turn it on, even after looking at the manual.

Downloading now. Think I'll go out to dinner and see
    what I have when I return. Looking forward to this.
    :ernae:

Its 2AM here fsfranek lol I didn't get her till 10,30 ish lol here in the UK at least you guys got our posts on how to use it lol!
    (When I fist got her I thought OHH no what do I do lol but she's so good now I just can't put it down!!)
    I thought it was only the taiwanese trainers without the probe, personallly this has always been my most favourite Jet and thank the Lord God Rollus has done us proud, truelly the finest freeware Mirage, and actually better than the payware Mirage III too!!

Aargh. I can't get it to download. I enter my username and password, but then I get taken to a white page once again asking for user name and password (along with TWO login buttons) that doesn't accept the name/password I supplied.

keep at it...it will go through eventually. I am getting it now
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

You sure Denna, we all got an error message but it still worked...This is the best thing ever, its been my favourite jet since I was a kid, I've got numerous books on it, seen it at airshows and she handles perfectly right! Its well...Immense!! The night lighting is a bit frame heavy like but there is an easy answer to that, fly it through the day lol!

We despirately need an English translated manual though to get the full potential out out of her!

Never got the first account I created to work, so in desperation, I created a new one. THAT one worked! Downloading now!