The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out! - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    (slow downloads also. . .currently with hi-speed internet I'm downloading at 180kb/sec)
    Have fun with that. 390MB file.
    :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    This will sound harsh, but he basically had it coming.
    Had it coming? He makes great software available as freeware, and you think he deserves to have his site hacked?

How about you make something like this yourself, that way you get to decide about the distribution policy.

Quote Originally Posted by trisager View Post
    Had it coming? He makes great software available as freeware, and you think he deserves to have his site hacked?
    I think you misunderstood him... putting a popular file on an exclusive site makes this site a "juicy" target for a bad guy --> maximum damage. Had it been more widely distributed this site wouldn't be as interesting for an attack.

|
    v

Quote Originally Posted by vora View Post
    I think you misunderstood him... putting a popular file on an exclusive site makes this site a "juicy" target for a bad guy --> maximum damage. Had it been more widely distributed this site wouldn't be as interesting for an attack.

How about you make something like this yourself, that way you get to decide about the distribution policy.
    On it.

Distribution will be on a "Will upload here and there and wouldn't care less where it will end up" basis.

HOUPS !

another video of Bizuland, on Youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQQ3p...eature=related

H O U P S !!!

Awesome video!! Makes me wanna fly the Mirage, cant wait till i get home...

ok guys ive just found this post ...downloaded the aircraft....but i really need help starting it ...ive tryed what you guys have said but nothing works i really wanna fly it

i printed this picture. Just use use the switches and buttons in the order that the picture shows Here is the picture, i am not the author of this one so i take no credit for it and i hope it is ok that i post it again even though it can be found a couple of pages back?

Attachment 18306

Ahh you beat me too it Swimeye, that was my startup picture I posted hope you learn it fast!

Just click the switches marked in red in the order I've marked them and you'll be ready to fly without any problems, its really easy to get used to, I know its probably not accurate for the real one but you'll have no warning lights on the annuciator panel, and the rest of the systems are pretty much discussed here like the Mfd's and stuff!

Make sure the engine has spooled past 22% then flick switch 8, and make sure switches 9, 10 & 11, are set to auto and that the gear lock (12) is off!
    This startup is not done from a cold cockpit but straight after its been loaded. Good Luck!!!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

A fine plane, isn't it ?

thanks for your help guys ...ive already tryed that once ...and i did not work ....but ill try again ( this time slower ) i prob just made a mistake ....thanks again ...god i really wanna get her in the air

Make sure its on the exact order I have shown from 1 to 12 and it works evertime! Plus make sure the engine is spooled past 22% before you click switch 8!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    A fine plane, isn't it ?
    It is indeed!

Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

GOT IT !!!!!!!!! thanks again guys ..she flys very well ....now i need to make her clean ( layout )

Press shift+2 then you'll see 4 green lights click those to remove/add armament! the 6 buttons on the HUD square box shaped buttons add/remove missles while retaining the launch rails!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

wow thanks ...ive now got that too .....now to start enjoying it .....thanks guys for all your help ...your all great thanks again

Question

How does one Install this Bird, Drop Entire File Into the simobjects/airplanes Or install the Effects to effect, Sound to sound, guages to Guages? Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah put the mir2000-5-Rollus folder into the simobjects/airplanes folder, the contents of the effects folder into the effects folder and the gauges into the gauges folder or you can put the contents of the gauges folder directly into the panel folder inside the main mir2000-5-Rollus folder! And if I say folder one more time I'm going to fold myself haha! :ernae:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I think his bandwidth may be gone again.

Yesterday I was thinking of downloading it, but after 10mb i stopped because i didnt want to chew up my net. I come today, I can get on to his site at times, but no-ways can I get the download.
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

yeah, I think the site is down again. I get a 505 error code.

Yup. same here. :
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

Angry

Yeah been trying to upload a screen shot and it's not working bastards!

Edit sorry thought u were talking about this site haha, I can't upload screens, still it is 9/11 so high internet usage today! R.I.P. all the fallen BTW!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

This looks like a complex bird. Anyone willing to run an RTU school for the Mirage? I could use a checkout.

Chris

Members who have read this thread: 9