Just Flight Releases Constellation Professsional - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Just Flight Releases Constellation Professsional

:ernae:I agree, most settings are at max and with the fs genisis landclass and mesh, fsx gex fex and utx , sim looks really nice. Performance is decent for what I am running. Considering new video card, more onboard ram, but not sure if it will be cost effective. Running at 1650 by 1050 so not sure if the additional ram will help loading textures. Bandwidth is very important, most folks don't understand that you need a bigger pipe not just a bigger pump. As for the Connie, I will be picking this up. I figure you can never have to many Connies. Prejudiced I guess. But the graphics on this bird are really well worth the cost, and with the "expansion pack" on it's way, this will give you lots of options. My favorite connie right now, is Manfred's and I have changed most of the panels from green to the muted baby blue that the air force had. They look quite nice like that. It will only get better for Baz's connie as more people get them and add all the repaints. Baz has worked really hard on this with a great deal of dedication and talent. Best of luck Don
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Well I hope i gave the passengers something to remember , starting to get the feel , still the tweaking , baggage cart on hand ..

Now to save some injuries , as a good Captain should , guys , guys , over here

some stairs , I d better jump out the emergency exit , slide down the flaps and hold the ladder
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:ernae:Check by the rear hatch, there may be a ditching rope attached. We had them on our connies!!! Only used one once, when we landed at Barbers Point and they called in a wheel fire. All crew slid down the rope before the plane even came to a stop!
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker

Matey , few more test flights , ill wing here home to New Zealand , I could detour and pic you up

Test Flying .... YEAH REALLY

Mr Bazza ,,,, JUST FUN !
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

REAL WORLD WEATHER Connie and a lotta work

A north west front with winds gusting to 110 knots

30 minutes , rocking .. up .... down twisting

I went this way ..

Connie went the eeeeeeee

Adjustment .... throttles .. dials .. all clear

to climb out and away ..

simply a hell off a lotta fun

lane:
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

great shots Ian, looks like you've got her trained...:ernae:

Tell ya what Bazz , we were waiting and she was well worth it .. Still trying to compare manual op's , thats the fun part , least should mention have the original 049 manual .. this one , had my younger brother , not being a flightsim man , may have turned him ..
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Great shots, Ian. Just installed a new gtx 260 from evga and it was the last piece in the puzzle. FSX runs great and the detail and texture loading is amazing. Took Texnetcops advice on the 260 and it is all the card I need for fxs. Things have never run this good before, now waiting to see the new connie on this thing, should be great. Keep up the good work on the screenies. Don
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

Don , You are really going to enjoy this Connie for sure ! , 22,000 and jocky'in throttle control levers , 184 knots , still require a lotta training , the new versions and updates ,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Great shots, Ian. Just installed a new gtx 260 from evga and it was the last piece in the puzzle. FSX runs great and the detail and texture loading is amazing. Took Texnetcops advice on the 260 and it is all the card I need for fxs. Things have never run this good before, now waiting to see the new connie on this thing, should be great. Keep up the good work on the screenies. Don
    Thanks for the props Don...I confess to being in love with my 260GTX as well. That Connie is absolutely sweet looking-money is tight right now but one day I will be flying that baby! Still looking forward to new VC repaints.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Glad I took your advice and did not over spend on the equipment. The video card was what was holding my present system back some, and it made the difference from a good sim to a great sim. Things are looking up for the first time in a long time. Will now be able to just fly it instead of fix it, tweak it. Thanks again Ted
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

Quick Question SP1

Does this aircraft work in the FSX SP1 only mode ? I don't fly in the DX10 preview although I have a card capable . I just prefer not having the problems experienced in the past with SP2/Accel(UNinstalled it). I just wondered if I would be missing all the bells and whisles with just using FSX SP1 only .

Rich

Rich , I do have a FSX pc without any service patchs , i will install the Connie on this pc morning Friday and let you no what works and what dose not or if there is any problems .

Still no sign of the expansion pack, I will be holding back until then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Rich , I do have a FSX pc without any service patchs , i will install the Connie on this pc morning Friday and let you no what works and what dose not or if there is any problems .
    Thanks for the reply Ian . Beautiful airplane .

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    . Beautiful airplane .
    Rich , a typical low end 3.4 Ghz , 1 mg Ram and with a 9400GT 512 G/card with the original FSX installed , no service packs , The AH Just Flight Connie works just fine .
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I'm thinking about buying the conni, but I heart some rumours about runtime-copy-protection.

Something like a system process that talks to the gauges. Cloud9 used this kind of stuff in their F-104 (I sadly discoverd this AFTER purchase) which really spoiled an excellent plane for me.

Can anybody tell me if there is something unusual in the Just Flight Conni ?

I went straight to the grave yard , Tucson Arizona , the Davis Monathan Air force base and land off many Lockheed aircraft that i seem to see below me .

Snakes .. crawly things that bite .. watching video and DVDs on how they revive the aircraft ,

Tell ya one thing , i really am looking forward to the updates
    <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_8250234-->

--------------------
    NZ & World Aviation & Naval History Buff , maybe a little scenery , maybe a little fly , <!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro-->burn me<!--colorc--><!--/colorc--> <!--coloro:#FFA500--><!--/coloro-->tail feathers<!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

Charter Member 2015
    Any word on new VC textures?

David

They will be released with the other variants from the expansion pack A & B , they cant be that far away , just in time for Christmas it guess

Ian, Baz, if you look real close at the last picture, near the intersection, there is a house with a white roof, and I am standing out in the front yard waving at you!!!
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

The 1950s , dang , climbing out off Tuscon , i see ya with your little wagon

Any news of the expansion pack (promised for September) yet??

Hi Calypsos,

We hope to release the boxed version of Constellation Pro on the 27th November, so the add-on packs will be released a bit before that date

Sorry for the delay

Thanks
    Martyn

Ian, that is not a wagon, that is my new govenment motors car!
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

Members who have read this thread: 2