I lost My Dog today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I lost My Dog today

I lost My Dog today

i lost my Dog today he died from heart attack on the way to the Vet

he was my best buddy i am goto miss him so much

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Sorry to hear that Cirrus. Losing a "pet" is never an easy thing to go through.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

he was a great little guy
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Pets are awesome gifts, and sorely missed. I am truly sorry to hear about your loss of a good friend.
    Regards,
    Robert

So sorry for you loss - but glad that you were with him when it came.

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Cirrus, they're like kids... Hell, they ARE kids. Losing them is tough, I know. I've been there, and sworn never again.. Then after a while I get lonely, and off I go to find myself a new buddy... I pray that you will find peace... and a new friend in time...

Sorry to hear of your loss Cirrus. My thoughts are with you.
    Larry

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    My condolences.. A horrible loss.

Be strong....

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Never easy. Sorry to hear this - hope you feel better soon. Sincerest condolences.

Mike

Cirrus, very sorry to hear of your loss. Share your grief with others like you've done here, but also remember all the happiness he gave you during his life.

Sorry to hear of your loss my friend. I share your grief as I went through it exactly 4 weeks ago. People who don't share their lives with canine companions will never understand our heartbreak... My condolences to you and your family. I wish you peace and comfort...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EVGA 790i Ultra | Q9450 @ 3.2GHz | PNY XLR8 OC 9800GTX 512Mb | 4Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | 2x WD 150Gb Raptor X RAID 1 (OS) | WD 300Gb VelociRaptor (FSX) | WD 640Gb Caviar (Data) | WD 500 & 160Gb External HD's | ASUS 20X DVD | Coolmax 1200W PSU | ASUS Silent Knight II HSF | Antec 900 case | Samsung 2443BWX | XP Pro SP3

Silver Fox
    My deepest sympathy on your loss.

I'm very sorry about your loss.

I know what a shock it is, having lost both of The Boys v1.0 (my cats Rusty & Scooter) to heart attacks. One minute they're fine, the next minute they're gone!

The love that grew between you lives on in your heart, and it will never leave you. In time it will temper your grief with joyful memories of your years together.

You have my deepest sympathy.

I feel for ya man!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

As dear as kids. Lost Benpuppy 3 years ago, still think about him all the time. Buddy has maybe 1-2 years left, then got to go thru it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Piglet Conrad
    Piglet's Peculiar Planes
    "Ahhh... the freedom of freeware!"
    First Rule of Aviation:
    Don't piss off your mechanic.

So sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences Cirrus. I've been through it myself ,I feel your pain and sadness. Gone but not forgotten.
    Mark

Me too, just had to put my St. Bernard to sleep yesterday broke me up. She was just five years old and had cancer. All of our childern all got together and gave her to me for Fathers day so she was real special. She was my real buddy went every where with us. Sure going to miss her.

Jim

charles my dog we travel all over the place with him mexico wa or ca az nv he went where we went in our cirrus he got the left passanger seat little guy loved to travel in the airplane right when we were geting ready to land he could hear the flaps come down so he would wake up and look out the passanger window with the look on his face so where are we at now Mike !

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Cirrus
    I know how you feel, I lost my dog in the front office of the vet of a
    heart attack on june 3rd. When I go out to my mining claim I always
    say good morning to her. ckissling

this morning when i got up i looked around thinking he would be waiting at the door to go out side wagging his Tail

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Sorry to hear of your loss and know what it means and what your going thru. Been there twice and will be again with my Ben, but not for another 4or 5 years I hope.
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

I've had a few dogs over the years and it's been hard to get by their loss, cuz they're family. Now my four legged pal is my crutch, my rock, helping me get past the loss of my wife last month. I don't honestly don't know what kind of emotional shape I'd be in without our dog. I know she misses her mistress.

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Me too, just had to put my St. Bernard to sleep yesterday broke me up. She was just five years old and had cancer. All of our childern all got together and gave her to me for Fathers day so she was real special. She was my real buddy went every where with us. Sure going to miss her.

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    charles my dog we travel all over the place with him mexico wa or ca az nv he went where we went in our cirrus he got the left passanger seat little guy loved to travel in the airplane right when we were geting ready to land he could hear the flaps come down so he would wake up and look out the passanger window with the look on his face so where are we at now Mike !
    Taco i have had 3 St. bernards actually took them to
    New Mexico and they had fun in the snow
    Cirrus i do feel for you
    my oddball selection of dogs 1 basset 1 ****zu 1 Grt Piraneese
    Go everywhere with me
    they love to travel
    id take a dog over any human any day
    Life is short and on the way we lose many friends
    but without them we would not know what life is
    H

Sorry to hear of your loss, Cirrus.

It's been over a year since we lost our beloved Whitey the Cat. I still see him out of the corner of my eye late at night around the house.....they never leave your memory.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"