Attention Rotorheads - new Nemeth/Milviz Huey UH-1C and H available

New Huey UH-1c and H available from NemethDesigns and
    Milviz in Cooperation. Have a look at the Nemeth Site or at Simmarket.com

Greetings Dirk

Charter Member 2011
    well they kept that VERY quite!!!

http://secure.simmarket.com/nemeth-d...h-1-huey.phtml

looks great
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

bloody hell that was sneaky

downloading now 350mb looks good

MCDesigns
    I have the beta of this and the VC is really well done. I really hope some of you that have been doing paints for the CERA 412 will do some civil 205 paints for the H model.

Quote Originally Posted by MCDesigns View Post
    I have the beta of this and the VC is really well done. I really hope some of you that have been doing paints for the CERA 412 will do some civil 205 paints for the H model.
    mick

can you ask the guys up stairs if there will be a paint kit

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    mick

can you ask the guys up stairs if there will be a paint kit
    Didn't come with one? Sure thing, will pass it on.

Keep in mind, I noticed a few things that were not the usual Nemeth trademark and that is because it is a MilViz model, not that it is a bad thing, just an observation.

The C model is pretty cool IMO

How cool! Uhm Michael, how is that Vietnam scenery coming along?:ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gajit
    Getting it now

Happiness Consultant
    Oooh ... run through the jungle ... :ernae:
    "Trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty!" John Adams 1772

Snuffy / Ted

sorry mick

it does come with paint kits , i found after the install

wasn't mention on the product page

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrin View Post
    How cool! Uhm Michael, how is that Vietnam scenery coming along?:ernae:
    I would love to say it's ready, but it's not yet.

try this for now at Flightsim.com

Name: viet1_01.zip Size: 5,716,925 Date: 07-02-2009 Downloads: 590
    FSX Scenery--Vietnam War Pack 1 v0.1. This is the first pack as freeware, of a Vietnam War 1968 project. This pack contains Cam Ranh Bay AFB, Pleiku AFB, Dak To 2 airfield and a fictive challenging airstrip, and few objects for FSX. Basic English and French documentation included. Basic AI aircraft and traffic for Pleiku. F4 library by Guy Diotte. By Xavier Carre.

1st impressions not to bad

But the textures are some what off putting, i high alpha shine plus what appears to be weathering

oh well, i guess theres going to be some painting

MCDesigns
    I agree that is has too much shine for a Nam huey and told Peter about it. He said that they did the programming, systems and animations on it, basically getting it in FSX from the model state, so I assume the rest is all Milviz.

Either way, really nice to have a native huey :ernae:

with out a doubt,

and other bonus, inside looks like a million dollars

Framerates?
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

I agree that is has too much shine for a Nam huey and told Peter about it. He said that they did the programming, systems and animations on it, basically getting it in FSX from the model state, so I assume the rest is all Milviz.

Glad you guys like it. Just as an FYI, we never do the FSX textures. Those are always done by the Dev's. However, it's an easy enough fix apparently. All you have to do is brighten up the diffuse alpha channel. That should do it.

Have fun!

kc.

Man, that is a beauty and the inside is pretty much what I remember from Nam. I flew in one from Binh Thuy AB near Can Tho to Bien Hoa AB in 69' for supplies then back to Binh Thuy. Pretty awesome ride. As great as this looks and as much as I would love to have it, the price will lock me out. Still an awesome job, especially the VC and if the frame rates are decent, then it should be a keeper.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Er... sorry... Seems that's not the way it was done. They actually made spec maps. That will be much easier...

sorry about the confusion.

kc

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see everyone is happy with the aircraft. It has been hard not to slip up and say something about it soon. So take to the skies and have fun. Can't wait to get my hands on the final release later. Stuck at work now though.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Bu66er!!!

I am having way too much fun with the 412 - and now this!!

There comes a time whe you have to pause. This one is obviously a "must have" coming from Nemeth as well, but to many things to do, so I'll have to wait a while before I attack this. Pity, but there you go.
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by dswo View Post
    Framerates?
    Im going from 30+ in the Cera 412 to 10 -13 in this one which is a bit of a bleeping shame. Probably my stupid old PC.

Its a great looking product - or will be with some of the guys doing paints.

Though it's not said in the documentation or on their site, the textures are extremely high rez. Especially the outside ones. These may be "dumbed" down to fit slower boxes and it will still look nice. Hope this helps.

kc.

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Though it's not said in the documentation or on their site, the textures are extremely high rez. Especially the outside ones. These may be "dumbed" down to fit slower boxes and it will still look nice. Hope this helps.

kc.
    Many thanks Colin - Will try that.

Yes - absolut heavy on frames - but after resize the VC-Textures to 50 % it runs a bit smoother and the pit loads much faster :mixedsmi:

You may also lower the rez on the pit textures but be careful, this MIGHT have the effect of lowering your gauge and panel quality.

However, I believe we only have two textures like that. Anyway, it's worth a shot.

kc.

Members who have read this thread: 1